+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

program differences in colleges

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
Hello,
i did a little research about available programs at colleges. There are diplomas (2 year), advance diplomas (3 year), bachelor degrees (4 year), and post-graduate certificates (1 year).
so my questions are,
1) is it logical to do a 2 year diploma program after doing a bachelor's? would it be a problem for visa purposes, would they ask why did you chose to do a diploma program rather than a master's since you already have a bachelor's from a university?

2) if i want to do a diploma program after my bachelors degree, should i study something related to my previous study program ? if i do not would it cause me a problem for the visa ?

3) does a bachelors degree from a college has the same market 'value' with a bachelors from a university?

4) are there any 2 year long post grad certificate programs ?

5) are there any 2 year diploma programs just for post grad students?
thank you
h

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
How many times are you going to ask the same question in a different ways and in different threads? It will not change the answer which multiple people have given already

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
How many times are you going to ask the same question in a different ways and in different threads? It will not change the answer which multiple people have given already
i have never asked a question about this topic, if you find one tell me pls