+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing times for Entrepreneur Class / Investor Visa

morazak

Nov 10, 2009
Hi,

I have just joined this forum and was considering immigrating to Canada on either the Investor or Entrepreneur Class.

Has anyone applied using either of these classes recently (in the last 12 months) from Pakistan (or any other country) and can they please let me know the time it takes to get the visa processed after getting approval from the Immigration department in Canada?

Thanks
Mo

shera

Jan 30, 2009
yes bro i hd applied under investor catageory from pakistan .any tme you can contact me.....mazhar

morazak

Nov 10, 2009
Hi Mazhar

Thanks for your reply. What has been the processing time for Investor Visa. Actually I am more interested in applying through Entreprenur Class. So want to know what are the processing time for the Entreprenur Class more than the Investor Class.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
Mo

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
morazak said:
Hi Mazhar
Thanks for your reply. What has been the processing time for Investor Visa. Actually I am more interested in applying through Entreprenur Class. So want to know what are the processing time for the Entreprenur Class more than the Investor Class.
Would appreciate any feedback
4-5 years for Entrepreneur and Investor Class at Islamabad

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

morazak said:
Hi Mazhar

Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
Mo
see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/menu-perm.asp

PMM

shera

Jan 30, 2009
hi barkati .there are two options for those who wants to apply under investor category.1 is that you invest CAD 400000 and get whole the amonut of money after 5 yrs.2nd or if you dont want to liquidate the CAD400000 amount then you have to invest with them CAD 120000 but will get no returns after 5 yrs.i hope you get your answer....

barkati

Jan 3, 2010
The interest rate of CAD280,000 and the other fees are CAD120,000 ? I heard from CAD120,000 i will get about CAD50,000 to CAD60,000 after 5 years ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

barkati said:
The interest rate of CAD280,000 and the other fees are CAD120,000 ? I heard from CAD120,000 i will get about CAD50,000 to CAD60,000 after 5 years ?
Shera is correct, If you invest the $400K it is returned after 5 years with NO interest. If you invest the $120K you get nothing back.

PMM

Aug 26, 2010
XL results foundation, founded by Roger Hamilton has grown into one of the largest social entrepreneur networks in the world. XL nation is a community of social entrepreneurs, change makers, leaders and ordinary individuals.
Get more useful opportunities by : Roger Hamilton

Lucky11

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morazak said:
Hi,

I have just joined this forum and was considering immigrating to Canada on either the Investor or Entrepreneur Class.

Has anyone applied using either of these classes recently (in the last 12 months) from Pakistan (or any other country) and can they please let me know the time it takes to get the visa processed after getting approval from the Immigration department in Canada?

Thanks
Mo
Dear,

It takes upto one year to finalize your case in business immigrtion. Although it depends on a lot of factors. Try to send completed documents while applying in business class.

Yoy may find information on http://immig-canada.blogspot.com/2010/08/investor-immigration-canadian-business.html

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Lucky11 said:
Dear,

It takes upto one year to finalize your case in business immigrtion. Although it depends on a lot of factors. Try to send completed documents while applying in business class.

Yoy may find information on http://immig-canada.blogspot.com/2010/08/investor-immigration-canadian-business.html
1. Quite a bit longer that a year. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/03a-entrepreneur-fed.asp Average processing 3-6 years for entrepreneurs.
and 2-3 years for Federal Investor (which is closed at the present time) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/03c-investor-fed.asp
2. Investors in Quebec 12-19 months, Entrepreneurs 8-19 months depending on the office.

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Dear Mazer,

I applied under investor programm in march 2008 from pak ,but so far i didnt even get documents request letter ,still awaiting dont know how long it will be ?

any update from yourside ,please let me know.

hassanhamid11

Oct 12, 2010
Business valuation firms n Islamabad

Asa, Plz tell me how valuate my business.. I hav tired on google searching for it in islamabad cudnt find one
Plz Plz reply me if possible. and is there any reserve requirement for Business immigration to quebec as form states coloum asking for
reserved for MICC.
Plz reply ASAP
THANX