+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process Time

naved

Apr 13, 2009
It is inform to you that I have submitted my Quebec skilled worker immigration class application in Hong Kong at dated February 04, 2009 (Wednesday) and according to tracking report my application was received in your office on dated February 06, 2009 (Friday).

Now today; it has completed 60 days of my application submission in Hong Kong but I have not received any acknowledgement or official letter from their side regarding my immigration application.

I am finding what is the official email address for querying about current status of my application & more time it will time for initial investigation.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QSW in Hong Kong is average 8 months so I would not worry too much about 60 days, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-que.asp#asia

naved

Apr 13, 2009
Thanks for your earliest reply;

actually my one friend apply in canada federla class & he was received acknowledgement letter within 45 days in which they are mentioned that all documents has been received for further process. but in my case after completion of 60+ days i have no receive any acknowledgement letter from their side. I am worry becauase of either they was received any document ot not.

regards

MPSINGH

Oct 30, 2009
I am apply under skilled worker dated 26-03-2009 from India Till date i have no response from Sydney

sheena21

Star Member
Nov 2, 2009
Hi naved,

Have you received your AOR from Hong Kong office? We just received ours today, but it was dated 05 November 2009.

Jan 12, 2010
how to get my passport back from embassy urgently

Dear all i want to get back my passport and documents immediately from Canadian Embassy Islamabad as i am working in Qatar and my coming is calling me back to Qatar and i dont want to persue my masters in canada for atleast 1year.My urgent tavelling back to qatar is very important as my visa is expring on 21th of january and my only tavel document on which my qatari visa is stamped is my passport which is with embassy so kindly tell me how to get back my passport and other documents soon.I have already emailed to embassy but they havent replied till now.

So kindly kindly keeping the urgent situation and real danger of losing my job reply to my question urgently.
thanking u in advance.

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
Naved:

Is everything OK at Hong Kong visa office now? Haven't heard from you for a while.