+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem with fill in the "Generic Application Form For Canada IMM0008ENU".

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
i have face some problem during fill in the "Generic Application Form For Canada IMM0008ENU".

Question 1:

How to fill in National Identity Document in Page 2.

In the"National Identity Document" section i need to fill in the issue date and expiry date of the National Identity document. My national identity card do not have expiry date. Without fill in the expiry date my form cannot generated 2D barcodes before printing . May i know what should i do or fill in so i can print out the form with 2D barcodes?

Question 2:

Can i remove the "DEPENDANT(S)" form in Page 3 and Page 4 ?

I do not have spouse and children. Without filling in ALL the dependant's information and yes or no questions, my form cannot generated 2D barcodes before printing. May i know what should i do or fill in so i can print out the form with 2D barcodes?

Now my biggest problem is can't print out the form with 2D barcode due to i didn't fill in the expiry date of National Identity and didn't fill in all the dependant's form.

I already contact my local Canadian High Commission but there is no reply from them. Already contact them 2weeks but still no reply. I can't submit my application and my whole application process is terribly delayed.

Is there anyone also face the same problem like me?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
I believe you can type "NA" in the expiry date blank. Try it.

And have you seen the blue button on the right in the Dependent(s) section? The button is for adding or removing dependent section completely. If you don't have any family member, just remove the entire section.

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
hi
has anyboby filled the new Additional Dependants/Declaration IMM0008.It is written tat it has to be filled by the P.Applicant.
Need to know tat shud it be signed by the Principal Applicant on behalf of both,Spouse and Child.
thnx

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Rossei said:
I believe you can type "NA" in the expiry date blank. Try it.

And have you seen the blue button on the right in the Dependent(s) section? The button is for adding or removing dependent section completely. If you don't have any family member, just remove the entire section.
Thanks for your reply. Seems like type in "NA" also can't solve this problem. The form still insist want me to put in the date instead of "NA".

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
Question1:
mine has no expiry date either so what i did was to chose a date that is like 4 or 5 years away and fill it in order to be able to complete the form

Question 2:
You cannot remove any thing from the form. and do not even try to do so as you will not be able to. if you do not have anything that is requested on the form, simply put NOT APPLICABLE. also, please read the guide for your visa specific office. it helps a lot.

For dependants, put, NOT APPLICABLE OR NONE. FOR EXPIRY DATE, CHOSE A DATE 5 OR 6 YEARS AHEAD OF 2011

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
mfoniso said:
Question1:
mine has no expiry date either so what i did was to chose a date that is like 4 or 5 years away and fill it in order to be able to complete the form

Question 2:
You cannot remove any thing from the form. and do not even try to do so as you will not be able to. if you do not have anything that is requested on the form, simply put NOT APPLICABLE. also, please read the guide for your visa specific office. it helps a lot.

For dependants, put, NOT APPLICABLE OR NONE. FOR EXPIRY DATE, CHOSE A DATE 5 OR 6 YEARS AHEAD OF 2011

Thanks mfoniso!

Have you submit your form with this method? Did they accept this?

Thanks! Good luck!

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
yes, i have submitted my form on the 3rd of august to cic accra. it was received on the 8th of august. i will keep you posted on any developments.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
mfoniso said:
yes, i have submitted my form on the 3rd of august to cic accra. it was received on the 8th of august. i will keep you posted on any developments.

I already fill in the form follow your method but it pop up a box said question 3 doesn't match with what i fill in the form. I'm wondering what did you fill in the question 3? I fill in 1 but it seems like the system want me to fill in 2 instead of one because it thought i have got dependant although i write NA.

Thanks mfoniso!

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
hey kidrobot, since each section has numbered questions, i am wondering, question three of which section is posing the problem? you may want to go through your form to see if you can identify where the miss match is.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
mfoniso said:
hey kidrobot, since each section has numbered questions, i am wondering, question three of which section is posing the problem? you may want to go through your form to see if you can identify where the miss match is.
Sorry for didn't clarify.

I fill in 1, but the form want me to fill in 2 because i fill in NA in the dependants section. Maybe the form thought that i have got dependant althought i fill in NA.

Thanks mfoniso!

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
Go through form step by step.

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
cross check the answer for question three under the personal details section and make sure that it is the same as the answer you have given. this should do the trick. i really hope this works cos you dont want to loose more time.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
mfoniso said:
Question 2:

Then, why have they put the option of removing dependents all together? I just once tried the form and it worked fine, then why do you say "You will not be able to"??

I don't understand when there is an option of removing the whole section of dependents, then why on earth would you type NA for all those fields. Does it make any sense?

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
dear kidrobot, pls see rossei's reply. it seems it is possible to remove sections of the form as he tried it and it worked. if you are still on it, pls try removing sections about the dependant (and sorry, i didnt know it could be removed). pls let us know how it goes and when you finally submit the forms. good luck!!

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Rossei said:
Then, why have they put the option of removing dependents all together? I just once tried the form and it worked fine, then why do you say "You will not be able to"??

I don't understand when there is an option of removing the whole section of dependents, then why on earth would you type NA for all those fields. Does it make any sense?

Hello Rossei, are you also submit the form with removed the dependants section?

Thanks!