+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

problem with company

Discussion in 'Canadian Labour Legislation' started by madopl, Dec 9, 2009.

  1. hi guys
    i have contract (lmo same)with employer that is says that i gonna work hourly and now that change that so i ;m on percent
    they don;t wont to pay me all of my money
    toomorow i gonna visit attorneys office
    any advise

Share This Page