Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Hello,

I have been offered admission to uCalgary for this Fall 2011. I have already started working on collecting the documents for student visa but I am confused about certain things:

1. My father will be paying for my expenses and tuition. I will be needing a sponsorship letter (which I will be done with within few days). But, I am confused regarding what kind of documents do I have to show for financial supports. My father is willing to show FDRs. Will FDRs do or do I have to keep them in bank for some time and then show bank statement (I will be showing bank statement too but most of the support will be shown through FDRs). Pardon me if I have used any wrong banking term because I am really bad in this section. :(

2. Regarding property: how should I show the property values? Like do I have to show the property documents (give them the original documents) or is there some other way I am not aware of?

3. What are the documents that my father will have to give me like: Trade License and what else? (He is a businessman).

4. Can anyone please send me a sample Study Plan at raiedhasan@gmail.com

5. I have worked for last 1 year after completing my BSc and the job contract have ended (it was an 1 year contract). Now, since people ask to show current job letter/leave from job for country tie, how would I show my country tie since I don't have any job now?

Would gladly appreciate some replies. Thanks :)

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
Follow this thread...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applying-on-may-13-experts-plz-let-me-know-if-i-am-missing-something-t71154.0.html

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I have applied on 8th May from Dhaka. So the info here are based on my research and experience.

Hello,

I have been offered admission to uCalgary for this Fall 2011 Congratulation :). I have already started working on collecting the documents for student visa but I am confused about certain things:

1. My father will be paying for my expenses and tuition. I will be needing a sponsorship letter (which I will be done with within few days). But, I am confused regarding what kind of documents do I have to show for financial supports. My father is willing to show FDRs. Will FDRs do or do I have to keep them in bank for some time and then show bank statement (I will be showing bank statement too but most of the support will be shown through FDRs). Pardon me if I have used any wrong banking term because I am really bad in this section. Sad

Yes, you will be needing a sponsorship letter on a stamp pad, 150 taka one and have to submit the original one. FDR is perfectly alright. Don't cash it and put it in bank now, coz you don't have time. I am sending you my sponsorship letter via email. Do not disclose my info to any source, please. Just use it as a sample.

2. Regarding property: how should I show the property values? Like do I have to show the property documents (give them the original documents) or is there some other way I am not aware of?

VFS dhaka won't take your poperty document, you better evaluate your father's property and its valuation through a Chartered Accountant Firm. They will charge around 2-3 thousand taka for that. Attach the original CA firms evaluation with your application.

3. What are the documents that my father will have to give me like: Trade License and what else? (He is a businessman).

For businessman in Dhaka, you need to provide: Trade License, business bank account statement, VAT registration papers, TIN certificate and IT-10B form. Everything is translated and notarized.

4. Can anyone please send me a sample Study Plan at raiedhasan @ gmail.com

Sent, check ur mail.

5. I have worked for last 1 year after completing my BSc and the job contract have ended (it was an 1 year contract). Now, since people ask to show current job letter/leave from job for country tie, how would I show my country tie since I don't have any job now?

Just give your experience letter, that will do. Your father and mother living in Dhaka and they have property there, I think it is enough home ties. Because there are only few companies that will give you sabbaticals to go and study abroad in this downward market. I work in a multi-national company, still i am not getting one, so I have to leave my job and go for Masters. So I guess visa officers have this knowledge at least. Good luck :)

Would gladly appreciate some replies. Thanks Smiley

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Hello,

I have just finished my H.S.C exam & willing to go to canada for my higher studies,Hopefully I'll applyfor International College Manitoba & Then transfer to University of manito in 2nd year or in other Universitites,I'm quite tense about my VISA application process.

1. Financial support : I guess the The programme that I applied for is a Bridge programme of 1 year duration,after passing that I will get chance to attend university of manitoba,The programme cost around (Inclusive everything:Living + accomodation) : 22000 CAD $
I'm willing to show 40000$CAD in my personal bank account , I'm also willing to take both of my parent's sponsorship individually,The both are businessman in papers (Actually my mom) , But I need to show her reference as most of our property is in her name :D
So, I'll take 2 sponsorship :My father & My mother , I'll show both of their property through CA ferms as well as their bank accounts along with my personal one's , Is it can make them satisfy to give me VISA?

2.Family tie : I'm only 17 , I'm the only child of my parents (Guess This will work out in this case) ,we've got 3 flats in Dhaka city,1 car,family business.Lot of stocks & Other. I've got excellent grades too (Golden both in my S.S.C & H.S.C)

1 more qn. My father is a businessman in all his documents & He do so but he has a job too (As a director in a company) ,What kinda document should I show them ?

My father's cousin is a Cornell ,Can I give his reference in the VISA form where they ask wheather We got any army personell rank cornell or higher?

Plz hell me everyone & I'm so damn tensed . . . . .

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
sparknotes said:
Hello,

I have just finished my H.S.C exam & willing to go to canada for my higher studies,Hopefully I'll applyfor International College Manitoba & Then transfer to University of manito in 2nd year or in other Universitites,I'm quite tense about my VISA application process.

1. Financial support : I guess the The programme that I applied for is a Bridge programme of 1 year duration,after passing that I will get chance to attend university of manitoba,The programme cost around (Inclusive everything:Living + accomodation) : 22000 CAD $
I'm willing to show 40000$CAD in my personal bank account , I'm also willing to take both of my parent's sponsorship individually,The both are businessman in papers (Actually my mom) , But I need to show her reference as most of our property is in her name :D
So, I'll take 2 sponsorship :My father & My mother , I'll show both of their property through CA ferms as well as their bank accounts along with my personal one's , Is it can make them satisfy to give me VISA?

2.Family tie : I'm only 17 , I'm the only child of my parents (Guess This will work out in this case) ,we've got 3 flats in Dhaka city,1 car,family business.Lot of stocks & Other. I've got excellent grades too (Golden both in my S.S.C & H.S.C)

1 more qn. My father is a businessman in all his documents & He do so but he has a job too (As a director in a company) ,What kinda document should I show them ?

My father's cousin is a Cornell ,Can I give his reference in the VISA form where they ask wheather We got any army personell rank cornell or higher?

Plz hell me everyone & I'm so damn tensed . . . . .
Yes you financial support seems to be quite strong and your should be good to go. Since you are applying for undergrad, 1 years + properties are enough for financial support.

Yes the properties and you being young, leaving your parents back can act as country tie. No worry about that.

For business: TAX Certificate, TIN Certificate, Company Bank statement (1 year).
For job: Work letter, TAX Certificate, Salary statement

Since your uncle is not directly "your family" (he is a relative of yours), you don't have to give any reference of him in any forms.

Lemme know if you have more questions :)

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Bro . . . . 1 more question I'm going to apply fo Memorial University of newfounderland for Civil engineering programme ,Its actually a 4year programme but It will take 5 year with co-op terms . . . . . It will cost a total of : 70000 CAD$(55 LAKHS TK) , I will show a total of Min 1 corer + money & My father's banking transactions is well, Is that will be enough now? Or I ve to show more money?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
sparknotes said:
Bro . . . . 1 more question I'm going to apply fo Memorial University of newfounderland for Civil engineering programme ,Its actually a 4year programme but It will take 5 year with co-op terms . . . . . It will cost a total of : 70000 CAD$(55 LAKHS TK) , I will show a total of Min 1 corer + money & My father's banking transactions is well, Is that will be enough now? Or I ve to show more money?
For BSc (and in fact masters also), showing just a year worth of expense + proof of further sustainability (like sponsor's business or sources of enough income) is ok. You will be showing your father's income + properties also right? In that case, the amount you are planning to show will be more than enough. Write 1 year expenses in the form and write the amount of money you are showing in the fund available. You will be good to go InshaAllah.

Since BSc is of longer amount of time, people show 1 years worth of tuition + proof of sustainability and in Master, people show (if they can) the whole expense + sustainability of the sponsor.

Anyway, the amount you are planning to show, if shown correctly, will get you clear in the financial part of the permit. For more info on undergrad, you can known RIDZ since he applied and got his visa so you can consult with him about the money factor.

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Where can I find him . . . mailing address or others? . . . . Brother Do I need to show the Income tax paid receipt of my parents . . . . It may hamper my total process cz we had made it with professional Income Tax Lawyers who helped us to cut down the totl income and come out with a small tax :D . . . .So I wont show that them but I'll give other tax documents in embassey,Only will hide the Amount of money that Showed as Income and paid tax amount cz its not that much but I got much :D

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Another 1 matter is that We got 80000 Per month from the rental agreements ,How can I Show them those,As well as My parents have a good amount of investments in Stocks,I wanna show them too,But dont know How?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ profile: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/ridz-u135298.html

Haha, it a very common practice. We all do that since we don't want our hard earned money to go to more corruption :p And CHC knows that very well and hence they only ask for TAX Certificate (+TIN certificate if issued); no need for any tax file.

Rent can be shown by tenant agreement (if you don't have one, them make it if you want to show the rent) and for stock investment, I am not sure how you can show that but I think broker's documents might be enough (ask VFS regarding this, they can tell you better).

Faiekhaq

Nov 9, 2011
Hello,

This is Faiek Haque from North South University,Dhaka Bangladesh.I have completed 74 credit and applied three universities in Canada,namely Memorial,Regina and Saskatchewan for credit transfer purpose .Hopefully within December I will get some reply from them as I have contacted with them and they are agree to receive my credit in some extend but they need time for evaluation.But my main concern is here Financial matter regarding visa process As I want to clarify that my principal sponsor will be my mother and she will show fixed deposit which is "SONCHOYPOTRO" which was bought through post office and which transition happens through government bank.She will also around 24 lac BDT and additional 6 lac BDT in account.My second sponsor will be my elder sister who is unmarried and works as a lecture in a goverment funded college,she will show around 15 lac BDT in Share market.My third sponsor will be my brother in law who is also my cousin(Husband of my other sister) and he can show that he can sponsor me without any problem in his family life such as education and life expenses for his children and his family as he has vast amount of property,but he will show around 30-40 lac in share market addition to these I can also show that we are paying installment for two properties in Dhaka and also my brother in law.Please clarify me that how I can show these all resources in a valid way,I would like to mention that ,my brother in law has trade license and other business related stuff for showing.I want to know that:

(1)Is these all mentioned above will be good enough for financial statement ? Please clarify me in this issue .

(2)As my sponsors are my mother,as my father is no more,and my secondary sponsor are my sister and brother in law,will these be okay?I want to inform you that I am the only person in my family who is studying so my mother has only me to carry out the expenses for.

(3)Many people say that a CA firm evaluation is almost necessary for getting study permit in Canada.Can you say me how could I do that with all the resources I mentioned above and can you please give me addresses where this can be done ?

(4)Is SOP(Statement of Purpose) will be needed for visa ?

(5) Can you please send me sample financial documents as I am promising I am not going to disclose that in-front of any one else and will only use as sample for preparation.My email is Faiekhaq@gmail.com .

I would be very helpful if someone come out with my answer and help me to obtain a student visa as I want to study in Canada.

Regards,
Faiek haque
NSU,EECS
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Faiekhaq@gmail.com

Shishir69

Mar 1, 2013
Hello,

I have been applied for offer letter in Seneca college. May be i will got the offer letter in the middle of the March and my class will be start from 6th May.

My question is that, can i submit my file to VFS (which is situated in chittagong,BGD) within March?

Thanks for reply in advance,
Shishir

S Uddin

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
dear all of my bd friends
i am from dhaka khilgaon area,

planning to go to I C M monitoba college , my fees is 13000 it is a one year course
i am showing 35laks student loan in my nane do u think is this enough for visa

pls reply thanks

Md Sajeeb

Jul 19, 2015
i need a sample sponsorship letter and study plan.
please send this at "sajeeb317@gmail.com"
thanks in advance.