+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparation for Test

PommeDeRoute

Star Member
Feb 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I will be submitting my application for Canadian citizenship in a couple of months and would like to start preparing for the test. PMM has posted some helpful links to preparation resources in the past, but I know that there are going to be some questions that pertain to my area, which is Montreal. Does anyone have any links to resources that will help me prepare for the test and that cover questions specifically pertaining to Montreal?

Thanks

P.d.R.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I took the exam, there were supposed to be questions related to the area but there weren't any. Read your booklet and look up the information they mention on there that you should know and you should be fine.

There is also a good practice test at http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/ Set the number of questions to the maximum and practice until you know all the answers.

dnschan

Aug 13, 2011
I took my citizenship test March 2011, I passed without problems. Most of the questions is same to the questions I found on the internet.

I know there there are some very hard questions that even the local Canadian do not know the answers. I am so lucky I didn't see those questions.

Maybe the government saw that the passing rate increased, so they set the questions easier.

Anyway, good luck.

C

citizenship

Hello,

Use this

citizenshiptest-canada

I used it myself it served the purpose during my test. An advice if i can ,do not wait until the last two weeks to read you guide or go on line to do the test,my test lasted 7 minutes...easy if you study.

Good luck

ericniki

Jul 14, 2015
If you are looking for an app that covers questions specifically related to where you live, you can try:
iOS: itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1088500701&mt=8

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
If u have over 2 months learn more about Canada. Visit history museums and wonder about the symbols and the workings of the govt. Read local newspapers for info on local govt and visit local libraries. All this will help more than reading the booklet at this stage. Try online quizzes after having learned about Canada. See where u have problems. Read the book through and through and then take the quizzes again... I did this. My wife studied mostly 2 days before the test and may be by osmosis!! But we both passed no problems...