+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr rejected worked 19 days without work permit

Delta1578

Dec 26, 2020
Hi all ,

I am in a weird and stress full situation due to my lawyer.

PR got rejected due to missing documents.
But I worked 19 days without out work permit. Because of stupid advise given by my lawyer.
Then after 19 days I stopped working as I did some research on my own.
My pr is not rejected becuase of this reason.
But in my application job reference letter was created on October 13 and I quited my work on October 19. My work permit expired on September 30th 2020.
My reference letter stated that I worked till October 13 2020 and I submitted it with my pr application.
My question is if I submit a new pr will they check my old pr documents too and how can I rectify this mistake.
These 19 days are giving me sleepless nights.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
The rejection reason would have been recorded and would be part of your application history. If you change the dates in your reference letter you could definitely be flagged for misrepresentation.
Best advice is to be honest put the correct dates and explain in LOE.

Delta1578

Dec 26, 2020
The rejection reason would have been recorded and would be part of your application history. If you change the dates in your reference letter you could definitely be flagged for misrepresentation.
Best advice is to be honest put the correct dates and explain in LOE.
Thank you for the response, but my pr was rejected due to some other missing document. I did not even wana claim points for whose days extra days which I worked with out status.
My question was are they gona review my old documents if I again submit my pr. The reason for rejection was one of my education credential was missing.
They only stated that in the letter. They have not reviewed my full profile yet.

Last edited:

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Do they give you an opportunity to provide the missing document or just issue a rejection without any opportunity? The latter would be quite unfair.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thank you for the response, but my pr was rejected due to some other missing document. I did not even wana claim points for whose days extra days which I worked with out status.
My question was are they gona review my old documents if I again submit my pr. The reason for rejection was one of my education credential was missing.
They only stated that in the letter. They have not reviewed my full profile yet.
I don't know if they will look at old documents. I doubt they will. How does it matter? Eventually you have to submit a new application anyway.

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Do they give you an opportunity to provide the missing document or just issue a rejection without any opportunity? The latter would be quite unfair.
Unfortunately that's what they did to me back in May. I've submitted everything, but my employment letter did not had my duties, it only referenced the LMIA that I had from the government. The eligibility went from "Recommended Pass" to "Rejected". No opportunity for anything. I had to find out on the ATIP.

Delta1578

Dec 26, 2020
I lost my degree and instead of that I submitted my transcripts, as due to lock down it was taking more time to get a new degree and my ITA was expiring this was the reason for my pr got rejected stated by the officer.
NOW i have all documents with me and CRS score is 468 hope in the next draw it will drop, plus giving my celpip G again on 30th December.
I have reading 10 , listening 8,speaking 8 and writing 8.
If even 1 point increases MY score will be 473.

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Thank you! I guess the best way to deal with it is to provide them as much information as you can to not give them an excuse to reject your application.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
I lost my degree and instead of that I submitted my transcripts, as due to lock down it was taking more time to get a new degree and my ITA was expiring this was the reason for my pr got rejected stated by the officer.
NOW i have all documents with me and CRS score is 468 hope in the next draw it will drop, plus giving my celpip G again on 30th December.
I have reading 10 , listening 8,speaking 8 and writing 8.
If even 1 point increases MY score will be 473.
Sorry about that.

Did you atleast include your ECA(WES/IQAS) if yes, why not appeal and ask your for your application to be reopened?

When was your ITA/AOR?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi all ,

But I worked 19 days without out work permit. Because of stupid advise given by my lawyer.
But in my application job reference letter was created on October 13 and I quited my work on October 19. My work permit expired on September 30th 2020.
My reference letter stated that I worked till October 13 2020 and I submitted it with my pr application.
My question is if I submit a new pr will they check my old pr documents too and how can I rectify this mistake.
Get new experience letter which mentions until 30 September. Use LOE in the PR to clarify previous submitted experience letter for the rejected application, although to me is unnecessary to add LOE.

Delta1578

Dec 26, 2020
Get new experience letter which mentions until 30 September. Use LOE in the PR to clarify previous submitted experience letter for the rejected application, although to me is unnecessary to add LOE.
Thank you doing the same

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Unfortunately that's what they did to me back in May. I've submitted everything, but my employment letter did not had my duties, it only referenced the LMIA that I had from the government. The eligibility went from "Recommended Pass" to "Rejected". No opportunity for anything. I had to find out on the ATIP.
How did you get a "recommended pass" if the job duty is missing in the reference letter? This is what the case analyst checks before they make the "recommended pass" decision.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hi all ,

You said IRCC rejected your application due to "missing documents". Did they mention which documents were missing? By the way, this is also something different from "working 19 days with expired WP" and I'm a little bit confused.

Reactions: Boltj194