+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR refusal - lack of work experience evidence

valle21

May 11, 2019
Hi, we recently got the rejection from CIC stating that under the eyes of the official that reviewed the application there was a lack of evidence in the letters provided by the previous employers in my country of origin. Such letters did not listed down the duties I was in charge when I worked there. Therefore, the official rejected the application so we want to ask for help in case any of you are going through the same problem.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
This is a very basic requirement of the reference letters - it allows the visa officer to verify that you had the proper work experience.

Did the letters truly not describe your duties?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi, we recently got the rejection from CIC stating that under the eyes of the official that reviewed the application there was a lack of evidence in the letters provided by the previous employers in my country of origin. Such letters did not listed down the duties I was in charge when I worked there. Therefore, the official rejected the application so we want to ask for help in case any of you are going through the same problem.
This is a common reason for refusal. Lots of people don't understand why the job duties are so important and ignore this requirement - this is the KEY to proving that you meet the program requirements (skilled work experience).