+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR process help

bin69

Mar 5, 2018
Hi

I just started canada PR process, I work on H1B as a consultant from the past 10 years. I have a few questions while I get all documents ready

1) Should the job code selected match on H1B petition or resume?
2) What job code would Business Intelligence Developer fall under, I did look at the job codes but was confused which one to use.
3) And is there any particular format for employer letter? And what all needs to be submitted as proof of employment apart from letter from employer - payslips, W-2 forms?
3) For POF, can I submit different bank accounts statements where I have major funds in and also the letter from bank? And I also some Trading accounts, what should I submit from here. Also I have some fixed deposit in India on spouse's name, what needs to submitted from here( we operate it online)

These are the questions for now, Im too overwhelmed with the process and seeking some help with it.

Thanks in advance!

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Bin69,

Please find answers to your questions below,

(1) Not Applicable, the job roles and responsibilities on H1B Petition can be either same or different as Canada Visa office will not validate with USCIS or Dept of Labor

(2) You need to select the job code which matches at least 70% of your main duties

(3) Yes you need to get a proof of employment from the employer with roles and responsibilities and also add how much your earning & name of your Reporting manager & his/her signature and also a visiting card & rest all pay slips & W2 Forms needs to be added to the file

(4) For POF yes you can submit both last 6 months of bank statements and also letter from the bank stating you are maintaining this account for so and so period and your final balance with Bank contact information.