+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR permit

Keira

Apr 21, 2008
HI
Upon landing canada i stayed there for couple of days and had gone back since i was pregnant and now its 4years .
Please advise can i enter in canda on permanent basis since my pr card will expire in 2009
Is there a possibility for renewal of my pr card while i am in Canada
i have 2 kids now and they do not have the canadian status, Do i need to obtain Ministers permit for them to enter canada.What about the renewal of the permit for the kids, since it will take a while to get the permanent status.
will schooling admission be possible while they will be on mINISTERS PERMIT VISA....
PLEASE ADVISE.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Keira said:
HI
Upon landing canada i stayed there for couple of days and had gone back since i was pregnant and now its 4years .
Please advise can i enter in canda on permanent basis since my pr card will expire in 2009
Is there a possibility for renewal of my pr card while i am in Canada
i have 2 kids now and they do not have the canadian status, Do i need to obtain Ministers permit for them to enter canada.What about the renewal of the permit for the kids, since it will take a while to get the permanent status.
will schooling admission be possible while they will be on mINISTERS PERMIT VISA....
PLEASE ADVISE.
Nope, your PR status is long gone, you had to remain in Canada for 2 years in the 5 following landing and you missed that deadline. You would have to reapply.

PMM