+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

avatsavirs

Feb 23, 2019
I am CEC applicant and received my eCOPR today. I have to travel outside Canada on 10th Feb 2024. Can I travel on eCOPR / my existing WP? or I must have PR card before I travel? Is my WP still valid?

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I am CEC applicant and received my eCOPR today. I have to travel outside Canada on 10th Feb 2024. Can I travel on eCOPR / my existing WP? or I must have PR card before I travel? Is my WP still valid?
Hello, I do not believe you can travel with your eCOPR as suggested in the Portal 1 confirmation email or your work permit since your status has changed. You may however apply for a PRTD while you are waiting for your PR Card to return to Canada.

Reactions: Ken24

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Your PR card might arrive before then. But if it does not, you have two options:
  1. If you have easy access to the US, you can enter the US and cross the US-Canada border in a private vehicle with your eCOPR
  2. Apply for a PRTD while outside Canada

Reactions: Ken24

Harrygill001

Dec 19, 2023
Timeline Update:
P1 Email: Nov 29, 2023
P2 Email: Dec 29, 2023
eCOPR: Jan 03, 2024
Waiting for PR Card

Question:
On PR Portal, my photo's status is shown as 'In Review with IRCC'. Should I not expect my PR Card to arrive until that is shown as 'Accepted by IRCC'?
OR
Is it something I shouldn't care about? or Something they don't immediately update when PR Card is printed?

Reactions: smileyos

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Question:
On PR Portal, my photo's status is shown as 'In Review with IRCC'. Should I not expect my PR Card to arrive until that is shown as 'Accepted by IRCC'?
OR
Is it something I shouldn't care about? or Something they don't immediately update when PR Card is printed?
My address and photo are still 'in review', but my card was already mailed. For most people it stays 'in review' even after they receive the card. You can find updates about the card in GCKey, they don't update the PR Portal.

pans

Oct 6, 2023
Finally got mine after 4 months, so glad that wait is over and i wish good luck to everyone. I hope nobody has to wait this long like few of us did. I really appreciate to all my dear ones for being a supportive. I found this thread really helpful.

• Love
Reactions: Ken24 and Andres0

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Finally got mine after 4 months, so glad that wait is over and i wish good luck to everyone. I hope nobody has to wait this long like few of us did. I really appreciate to all my dear ones for being a supportive. I found this thread really helpful.
Finally! Congratulations! Happy for you! :)

Reactions: pans

gerlac

Apr 19, 2020
Got my eCOPR! Finally

P1 : July 17 ( but they didn’t get my reply so 2nd notice was October 16 )
P2 : October 18
eCOPR : January 2
COPR expiry : June 19, 2024

PNP Non - EE

Waiting for PR Card now but I’m curious on how long does it usually takes? For the card to arrive? And PR Portal says photo is still in review?

hasankhan222

Apr 29, 2022
Guys my AOR: August 15, 2023
Stream: CEC-Inland
Everything green (completed) on the PR Tracker Portal and COPR number generated on 27 December 2023.
I haven't received Portal 1 yet, should I contact IRCC or is it too early for that..

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
My address and photo are still 'in review', but my card was already mailed. For most people it stays 'in review' even after they receive the card. You can find updates about the card in GCKey, they don't update the PR Portal.
Do the system automatically says that your card is already being mailed or you have to apply for PR card in the portal and link it to gckey?

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Timeline Update:
Waiting for PR Card

Question:
OR
Were you sending any follow up mails to them? My timeline for P1 and P2 is exactly as yours, but I'm still waiting on eCoPR.

Reactions: Jin25

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
Timeline Update:
Waiting for PR Card

Question:
OR
Do they let you know once your pr card is already being mailed?