+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

kkvs123

Jan 3, 2024
"Background Verification": Sept 26th as per application tracker
Portal 1: September 27th
Portal 2 invite email: September 28th
Submitted photo and mailing address on Portal: September 29th

All four sections are now "completed" on my application tracker (although i only just discovered this tool today so no idea how long its said completed for)

No VO was listed on any of my portal emails, I had to separately email IRCC on Dec 11 after getting worried when nothing happened in October and November, and they finally responded yesterday letting me know my application was being processing by the Centralized Intake Office at Sydney, NS. Been waiting almost 3.5 months with no updates.

Anyone else waiting for Sydney VO???

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I see some eCOPRs getting released recently from Calgary office. I saw some are waiting for a few months but there are recent ones that got their eCOPRs in a few days just like what happened to me. I hope you get yours very soon!
I believe there must be a mechanism in place, perhaps EE applications would be handled irrespective of VOs or provinces while PNPs or other similar applications would be processed only by certain VOs.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
It said about the pixels but I took it from a photo studio and my sister had the same problem months ago but she still uploaded it and hers was approved immediately after so I did the same. So I’m just wondering if this has something to do with me not having my ecopr yet
They sent to ask for photo revision about once or twice per week from the second week in September until they finally approved it on Dec 29 but I got my eCOPR on Nov 1.

Reactions: Jin25

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
They sent to ask for photo revision about once or twice per week from the second week in September until they finally approved it on Dec 29 but I got my eCOPR on Nov 1.
Hoping I get my ecopr really soon. My work permit is expiring end of this month and I don't wanna process another work permit. So stressful.

Reactions: Fordling

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
I believe you will get it before the end of the month.
I hope so. How long did they send you an email that you need to submit another photo? I submitted a photo with identical photos in it. Like 2 photos in 1 photo combined but the same measurement that was required 5x7 each photo, it was sent to me by the photo studio where I took it. So I was wondering if that delayed it. Bec it said the agent can also edit it. Maybe I was being reckless.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
I hope so. How long did they send you an email that you need to submit another photo? I submitted a photo with identical photos in it. Like 2 photos in 1 photo combined but the same measurement that was required 5x7 each photo, it was sent to me by the photo studio where I took it. So I was wondering if that delayed it. Bec it said the agent can also edit it. Maybe I was being reckless.
I don't think the photo will delay the issuance of eCOPR, Sometimes they sent it back to me the same day for revision and sometimes it took about two to three days before they sent it back. I got really fedup on Dec 22, I called and asked Why would they even validate and allow it to be uploaded if it did not meet the specs, also. why are they so ambiguous with the instructions to revise the photos? Of course the agent could not answer either question but on the 29th I saw in GCKey that my card was mailed.

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
I don't think the photo will delay the issuance of eCOPR, Sometimes they sent it back to me the same day for revision and sometimes it took about two to three days before they sent it back. I got really fedup on Dec 22, I called and asked Why would they even validate and allow it to be uploaded if it did not meet the specs, also. why are they so ambiguous with the instructions to revise the photos? Of course the agent could not answer either question but on the 29th I saw in GCKey that my card was mailed.
I don’t think my gckey was updated bec it says there eligibility still not started but I’m already waiting for my ecopr now

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
I don’t think my gckey was updated bec it says there eligibility still not started but I’m already waiting for my ecopr now
I wouldn't pay too much attention to the eligibility part. My tracker is still saying eligibility not started,

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
I wouldn't pay too much attention to the eligibility part. My tracker is still saying eligibility not started,
Thank you. I might call ircc tomorrow about my ecopr. Tho I already know what they’re going to say to just wait and wait and wait

Reactions: Fordling

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
Hello everyone, I got the initial portal email today and I submitted the information. I wanted to know what are the steps ahead and how many days it will take to get the PR card from here on ?

daspriya

Apr 28, 2022
Hello everyone, I got the initial portal email today and I submitted the information. I wanted to know what are the steps ahead and how many days it will take to get the PR card from here on ?
What’s your timeline? I am waiting for initial portal email

Savy47

Sep 29, 2023
Have you tried calling up IRCC to check your status?
Yes I have called IRCC 6 times , Contacted MP 2 times , Raised 2 Web forms but nothing the only reply i get is " Just Wait , your application is in virtual landing queue " it will be 4 months on January 18 since i am waiting for my ECOPR . I have a flight on 22nd January don't know what to do.