+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

waitandpray

Dec 22, 2023
P1 = Dec 13, 2023
P2 = still waiting

Question:
Are we allowed to travel to the States (with private car) while waiting for P2 and eCOPR?

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
P1: Nov 27

Still waiting for P2. Wondering if they’re close this week? I hope we still get P2 and ecoPR before the new year

avatsavirs

Feb 23, 2019
I'm CEC
P1: 14th Dec (from Etobicoke)
Still waiting for P2

I read above that people have replied to their mail multiple times, does that help?
also, where can I find PVO /SVO detail?

Last edited:

pkathan1998

Dec 16, 2023
P1 = Dec 13, 2023
P2 = still waiting

Question:
Are we allowed to travel to the States (with private car) while waiting for P2 and eCOPR?
Hey, You can travel anywhere before eCOPR. I am going out of country for a month. I received P1 and replied to it but didn't get P2 so I emailed again saying that I am going out of country from this to this date. I even called and the agent said the same thing to write an email and fill a webform.

Reactions: waitandpray

humbled

Feb 27, 2023
Congrats! What is your eCOPR expiry date?
Thank you. noticing its mostly tied with passport expiry date which is a year out. Correction -- its May 2024

Pardon my ignorance - what is the significance of the eCoPR expiry ? i was assuming you will get the PR card before that, and go through renewal whenever the expiry is near. Any insights would be helpful

Last edited:

lumbardh.elshani

Star Member
Nov 6, 2023
Thank you. noticing its mostly tied with passport expiry date which is a year out..

Pardon my ignorance - what is the significance of the eCoPR expiry ? i was assuming you will get the PR card before that, and go through renewal whenever the expiry is near. Any insights would be helpful
It seems like some visa offices are processing eCOPR based on that date. Just wanted to know if I will get it anytime soon because I am waiting for it since mid of November.