Sep 6, 2023
Hi guys,
Portal 1 sep 19
Portal 2 sep 22
ECOPR Dec 14
Copr expired day sep 06 2024
VO Montreal
Congratulations!

It's just discouraging seeing Montreal issuing eCOPR with September expiry now, while plenty of people are waiting with June or earlier expiry. There's no order whatsoever, the virtual landing queue is a lie!

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Can I use the same Email, which I created a Portal account to submit PR application, as the "Personal email" this time to reply the Portal 1 ?

Mayhum

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Congratulations!

It's just discouraging seeing Montreal issuing eCOPR with September expiry now, while plenty of people are waiting with June or earlier expiry. There's no order whatsoever, the virtual landing queue is a lie!
I firmly agree with that. I am waiting since last week of August, eCOPR expiry is last week of July. Still no sign of eCoPR

Reactions: Andres0

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Can I use the same Email, which I created a Portal account to submit PR application, as the "Personal email" this time to reply the Portal 1 ?
Yes, you can. They should create PR Confirmation tab for you in your existing account.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Portal1 (email/PDF) - 25th October 2023 (replied same day)
Portal2 (email and Portal login) - 30th Oct 2023 (declare, Photo & address same day)
ECOPR - 15th December
PVO - Sydney , NS
SVO - Etobicoke
Portal 1 and ECOPR came from Etobicoke.
Thanks for the guidance in this forum

Reactions: Andres0 and Seej

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
I would prefer to use a different email. I used the same email when I got the P1 email, 3 weeks have passed and no sign of P2 credentials. I then replied again to P1 email and provided a different email address (the one without any existing Permanent Resident Portal account) and got the P2 credentials in few days. Not sure if it's a coincidence. But the website mentioned "Do not create the portal account yourself as it will delay the process, IRCC will create it for you".

Reactions: Kelio

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
I would prefer to use a different email. I used the same email when I got the P1 email, 3 weeks have passed and no sign of P2 credentials. I then replied again to P1 email and provided a different email address (the one without any existing Permanent Resident Portal account) and got the P2 credentials in few days. Not sure if it's a coincidence. But the website mentioned "Do not create the portal account yourself as it will delay the process, IRCC will create it for you".
About for the people that applied with same portal?

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
This information is for those who do not have an account. But a lot of streams right now accept only online applications, and you are sending them exactly via the PR portal, so it's ok to have an account. The only difference is that when you don't have one - they create it for you and will send you a username and temporary password that is valid for 14 days. And create a PR confirmation tab there for you ofc. If you do have an account - they will just create a PR confirmation tab and will tell you to log in with your existing account. Having an account does not postpone or delay the process, my colleague got his P1, P2, and eCoPR during one week from Oct 12th to Oct 19th, and he had the existing account that he applied for PR with.

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
About for the people that applied with same portal?
Yes. That's what I feel happened to my case. I applied for my wife's PR application online via the Permanent Residence Portal. So I have an existing Portal account. When I got the P1 email, I initially provided the email address of my existing PR portal account (the one that I used when I submitted by wife's online application). 3 weeks have passed no portal 2 email. Kept logging into my Portal account and no Permanent Confirmation tab being created. So I then decided to reply again in the P1 email but this time around provided my wife's email address and in few days she got the P2 credential and was able to login and submit declaration and photo. Our initial permanent residence portal account never got the Confirmation tab created. Now waiting for eCOPR.

Reactions: Kelio