+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Josh12$

Aug 9, 2023
is there anyone who use representative and
How do I reply to the email directly when I’m using representative?
My representative forwarded the portal 1 email to me,I think I ll have to create another email to reply the mail because I can’t click on reply to reply directly.
can someone pls help me?
I want to be sure if I ll be the one to reply through my own email or the representative

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023

can someone pls help me?
I want to be sure if I ll be the one to reply through my own email or the representative
Read the pdf properly, instructions are clear on what to do, your representative cannot help further.
Respond with the information requested in the pdf to the mail in the pdf for you and dependents if any.

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023

can someone pls help me?
Hi I'm using a representative too, just create a new email with the information required in the pdf that your representative received from IRCC and send it to the email address from where it was received (the email address will depend on the VO office which will be processing these last step of the PR )

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
Hi I'm using a representative too, just create a new email with the information required in the pdf that your representative received from IRCC and send it to the email address from where it was received (the email address will depend on the VO office which will be processing these last step of the PR )
Also please note that IRCC is taking so long to reply, I received that email on Nov 21st, I replied the same day, and as of today I still haven't received the PR portal information.

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
Is there anyone waiting for E-COPR since the first week of September?
AOR : April 10th 2023
P1 : August 15th
P2 : Sep 5th

E-COPR expiry as on tracker : June 2024

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Hi All,

Me and my dependent both received the P1 emails. Since I am the PA, I replied from my email with both our information. Does the dependent have to reply as well?

Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanking you!