+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

msridhar87

Mar 22, 2023
I am waiting for portal 2 since July 14th. No signs of it. I see my tracker Updated on 4th. But nothing changed. VO Montreal

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
I am waiting for portal 2 since July 14th. No signs of it. I see my tracker Updated on 4th. But nothing changed. VO Montreal
What was the update on your tracker?

and if indeed it got updated, you should try using the “forgot password”feature on the portal if you are an express entry applicant.

or if you already have an account on the portal, log in and check if the tab is there.

they’re working on July 17-18 so your account might be created. You just didn’t get the email. That’s the only reason i can think of.

msridhar87

Mar 22, 2023
What was the update on your tracker?

and if indeed it got updated, you should try using the “forgot password”feature on the portal if you are an express entry applicant.

or if you already have an account on the portal, log in and check if the tab is there.

they’re working on July 17-18 so your account might be created. You just didn’t get the email. That’s the only reason i can think of.
Updated date changed to 4th of July. No other change. I tried forgot password but I did not get any email.

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Maybe th
Updated date changed to 4th of July. No other change. I tried forgot password but I did not get any email.
Maybe an update shall come tomorrow or on Tuesday. The system does have a lag sometimes.I recommend calling ircc and also sending a reminder email that it’s been over 20 days.

Last edited:

msridhar87

Mar 22, 2023
Maybe th

Maybe update shall come tomorrow or on Tuesday. The system does have a lag sometimes.I recommend calling ircc and also sending a reminder email that it’s been over 20 days.
Called them and they said that this does not have any processing times and I have to wait. Have sent them 4-5 reminder emails. No luck.

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Called them and they said that this does not have any processing times and I have to wait. Have sent them 4-5 reminder emails. No luck.
those call centre agents are so not helpful.Keep trying and you’ll actually get a nice one. Maybe ask them to leave a note for the officer that you’ve been waiting for a while and if you’ve not been receiving the automated responses, then you can also say that you suspect your emails may not be delivering. But honestly i think because your tracker got updated, you will receive it soon.

another reason is your file is stuck with an officer on vacation.

ddeva

Jan 13, 2023
Same here. Waiting from 14th July. Applied under AIP. Sent 2 reminder emails and called IRCC without any response. Not sure what is happening. Please keep us posted in case if you get any updates and me too.

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Same here. Waiting from 14th July. Applied under AIP. Sent 2 reminder emails and called IRCC without any response. Not sure what is happening. Please keep us posted in case if you get any updates and me too.
Try logging into your pr portal to check if the “confirmation of permanent residence” tab is there.

please keep us posted :)

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
It's normal guys. It's taking around 20 to 30 days to receive portal 2.
Guys I know that all of us have anxiety from this situation but we need to renember:
1. Vo Montreal is slower by far from other Vo’s !!
2.A lot of IRCC staff probably enjoing their last days of summer.
We waited months and years for the PR approval so 10 or 20 days are nothing.
So please look at the bright side