bonny22

Jun 22, 2021
Hi everyone,

Asking for any advice/help:

P1 received and replied : Dec 22, 2023
P2 : waiting
eCOPR / PR card : waiting
VO is IRCC Etobicoke

We applied under EE-CEC and our PGWP is expiring in June 2024. Should we apply for BOWP now? Cos I think that we will only be secured once we receive the eCOPR right?

Thank you!

latina29

Nov 6, 2023
Hi everyone,

Asking for any advice/help:

P1 received and replied : Dec 22, 2023
P2 : waiting
eCOPR / PR card : waiting
VO is IRCC Etobicoke

We applied under EE-CEC and our PGWP is expiring in June 2024. Should we apply for BOWP now? Cos I think that we will only be secured once we receive the eCOPR right?

Thank you!
I don’t think you should apply for a BOWP. You still have 5 months of PGWP. If you see that by May 1st you haven’t received your ecopr then yes. You can be in implied status while waiting for ecopr and if they haven’t started processing your BOWP by then time you receive your ECOPR you will be refunded what you paid. Just wait, you should have your ECOPR in a couple of months, I doubt it will take 5+ months.

Reactions: bonny22

latina29

Nov 6, 2023
It's same story all over again, people with same P2 dates are not getting their ecopr's, while others do, I'm trying to understand if calling/mailing to IRCC will do something. I really don't want to end up in that group of people who are waiting for 3-4 months to get copr.
There is nothing you can do. If you have to wait, you have to wait. It’s that simple.

latina29

Nov 6, 2023
i was told by IRCC customer service that my Primary vo is Sydney. I sent another email on 27 December.
I don’t know what’s taking them so long
Why don’t you try sending an email to all the VO offices? I’ve seen that people on this forum have done that and it worked.

latina29

Nov 6, 2023
is it ok to reply all the vo offices
I haven’t tried that personally because I just got my P1 and replied one week ago. I will give it a couple more weeks if I don’t get a response I will be doing it. It’s been abnormally long wait for you to receive an answer that I don’t see why it would be an issue but do what you are comfortable with.

These were posted above:

Calgary: IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail@cic.gc.ca

Etobicoke: IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Ottawa: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Montreal: IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Niagara: IRCC.ClientPortalHM-MHClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca