+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Mwophy

Oct 23, 2023
I hope my P1 is coming today, I can see from tracker that they received an inquiry on 20th and a new update Nov 21. Crossing fingers

Sarahpaul

Nov 21, 2023
Hi everyone.. got our first portal email today with Montreal office. We currently have a BOWP application which we submitted in August 2023. We are hoping to get the BOWP approved and go home for Christmas on December 16th. I am worried about the eCOPR timelines. If we get the BOWP before the eCOPR and do decide to fly home using the BOWP, what is the situation with our eCOPR then if we leave Canada for 2 weeks? Thanks in advance!

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
Hi everyone.. got our first portal email today with Montreal office. We currently have a BOWP application which we submitted in August 2023. We are hoping to get the BOWP approved and go home for Christmas on December 16th. I am worried about the eCOPR timelines. If we get the BOWP before the eCOPR and do decide to fly home using the BOWP, what is the situation with our eCOPR then if we leave Canada for 2 weeks? Thanks in advance!
Hi Could you please tell me
Your PVO SVO
Final dec. date
and COPR expiry please ?

Thanks in advance