Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
Got eCOPR today!

Timeline:
Portal 1: July 17th
Portal 2: August 6th
COPR: August 9th
VO Montreal

Wondering how long its going to take to receive the cards.
Well they on website they mentioned 33 days now does that mean from ecop or from the portal 1 idk …. Hope if someone here can help you out

MexiCan1309

Jun 25, 2023
Got eCOPR today!

Timeline:
Portal 1: July 17th
Portal 2: August 6th
COPR: August 9th
VO Montreal

Wondering how long its going to take to receive the cards.
Congrats!! Celebrate one step at a time, with the CoPR you can do all the paperwork required.

Wast

Jul 31, 2023
Received eCoPr today
Portal 1 14/07/23 (Montreal)
Replied portal 1 on 16/07/23 (Respresentative took longer to forward the email to me)
Called IRCC 24/07/23
Replied portal 1 again 26/07/23
Sent concerning email 04/08/23
Portal 2 07/08/23
eCoPR 09/08/23

Last edited:
Reactions: Shabanoo
Aug 9, 2023
My wife who lives in the US, and has a Canadian Visitor Visa, does she need to submit her passport considering her as an outland applicant? What should be the next step after I receive my eCOPR? TIA

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Is it at all possible that the reason for such a big delay for portal 2 emails from VO Montreal is because more than the usual number of officers are on vacation and they’re working with reduced capacity in terms of staffing?

if this is true, this is very irresponsible on their part of not reassigning cases to officers not on vacation or to officers in different VOs who indeed do have capacity.

Reactions: PR 2023 WPG

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
My wife who lives in the US, and has a Canadian Visitor Visa, does she need to submit her passport considering her as an outland applicant? What should be the next step after I receive my eCOPR? TIA
Not too sure about visitor visa holders but yes that could happen or you could get her to come back to Canada before your portal 2 email arrives so you and your wife both can be present in Canada when you’re uploading your photos and confirming your presence in Canada.

if however she was altogether an outland applicant, she might get a passport req. need more information about your case here. Is she a dependent? Are you outland or inland? Why is she in the US and you in Canada if she is indeed a dependent?

Not legal advice. Just my perspective on things. If you do indeed require legal advice, please reach out to a lawyer.