+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
wtf takes so long to do a pr card, looks like 3 different ppl are assigned to create the ecopr, approve the address and make the pr card

completely inefficient! thats where my tax money is going! lol

Reactions: klein

PaulAbhik23121989

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
You received your eCOPR from Sydney or PR Card from Sydney?

Myself and spouse received eCOPR (Sep 23,2021) and it was from Calgary VO, and I received my PR Card on Nov 10, 2021 from Sydney. But still waiting for spouse PR Card :(

We have flight booked on Dec 10, 2021 stressed now :(
I got my PR Card from Sydney.

EPHRAT

Jan 20, 2017
Hi everyone
I have been waiting for my PR card for almost 3 months.:( I have sent several web forms and called IRCC. Anyone like me here?

My timelines:
Photo and address uploaded: 19 August 2021
ECOPR: 20 August 2021
Photo Rejected: 30 August 2021, I uploaded the new one on the same day.
Photo and Address : In Review with IRCC
PR Card: Waiting
The good thing is you are already a pr holder, you should be grateful about this. Regarding the PR card, I feel there might be some mistake going on somewhere, probably it is out of que. You need to call them again and again. Did you also try replying to the email you received ECOPR? in case it helps. I wish you all the best!

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
I have been waiting for 4 months. IRCC doesn't respond to calls or web forms about PR cards because of the Afghanistan situation. If six weeks have passed after the normal processing time, then send a Solemn Declaration form telling that you never received the card.
I have been waiting for 4 months as well. I finally got through to an agent on a call and I was informed there was an error in printing and machines for the June-July cohort. They were cryptic about the kind of error or didn't know much as to what exactly happened. The agents have limited access to the files, so not surprised. The consensus was nothing more to do than waiting.

Reactions: sponsort

Draic Kin

Sep 18, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I have been waiting for 4 months as well. I finally got through to an agent on a call and I was informed there was an error in printing and machines for the June-July cohort. They were cryptic about the kind of error or didn't know much as to what exactly happened. The agents have limited access to the files, so not surprised. The consensus was nothing more to do than waiting.
This is very informative, thank you. I guess I'll keep waiting maybe a couple of more weeks before finally giving up and sending a solemn declaration.

Reactions: Purpleyam

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Has anyone received their PR cards from VO Ottawa .. I feel like they are the slowest out of all in giving PR cards .. E-Copr on 15 October and then nothing after that . Photo and address still under review even after a month

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Has anyone received their PR cards from VO Ottawa .. I feel like they are the slowest out of all in giving PR cards .. E-Copr on 15 October and then nothing after that . Photo and address still under review even after a month
If it makes you feel better Calgary is slower ecopr on oct 13 then nothing

Akash P P

Jul 30, 2016
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Same VO Ottawa.. waiting since Sept 8.

Reactions: Moazali6

rookie royal

Apr 19, 2019
AOR Nov 2019
ECOPR 2 sep. 2021

Outlnd Dependent still haven't got PPR.
Neither i got PR card.
PR portal status: in review with IRCC
Linked GC key, shows submitted status

No idea when they will have some time.

But it feels good when we see 2021 aor getting PR card already

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
I got PR cards two weeks back for me and my daughter and we are waiting to get PR cards for My spouse and my son.

Does anyone has a similar situation and know what is the best option to move forward?

jtan1024

Nov 24, 2021
Hi everyone
I have been waiting for my PR card for almost 3 months.:( I have sent several web forms and called IRCC. Anyone like me here?

My timelines:
Same here, ECOPR 19 August, Still waiting PR card
Hi everyone

My timelines: