How long did it take for your daughter to receive her PR card. What did you do to help. Me and my daughter received PR cards in the mail on Monday but my son and husband are still waiting. Their account still says in ReviewHi All,
I got my eCoPR on 21st January, along with my daughter who is here with in Canada. My address was accepted in couple of days and and I received my PR card on 14th February. But my daughter's address and photo are still "In review". I linked her PR card application to my GIC account, had on GU the next day and nothing more. As it's almost a month since she got her eCoPR and no update in her PR confirmation portal, should I start trying to contact IRCC through email/call to push it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Any particular email where I can try to reach them? and is it ok for me to reach out on behalf of my dependent or should she be the one to reach out?
I also got my eCOPR on March 30. Two questions:Hi guys,
Got COPR today
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 21/22
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 21/22
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 21/22
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 30/22
5. What is the VO? Vancouver
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.