+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal through online application

gus99

Aug 4, 2017
I finally get AOR just for my application after exactly one month of application submission and on the same day ECAS status showing as "Decision Made", still waiting for AOR for my other family members PR Cards renewal applications that were sent altogether. Finally some movement is noticed.
Congrats, thanks for letting us know

gus99

Aug 4, 2017
Hello
I am also experiencing same issue while submitting my online app for PR card renewal. It is not showing 'Ready to Submit' button next to the IMM 5444 form. Were you able to find solution to this?
Please guide me about the next steps. Is it better to submit paper application?
Thanks
One reason can be the Alternate Phone number. You need to remove the hyphens from the phone number, or you can remove the number altogether and see if that helps. My problem was in the reason for a travel item in the "time spent outside Canada" table, my explanation was around 30 words. I shortened that to maybe 10 words and then I got the "Ready to Submit" status next to IMM5444 and the button to submit the application was also no longer greyed out.

Ryn_20

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Hello there, I am helping my friend filling his online PR application for renewal. For the address for last five years he has five entres one trip to India for about two months. 100 % I am not putting any gaps. I put all continues since past 5years but I am getting error " Please leave no gaps in your address history" Could you please advise quickly"
example:

2017/12/01-2020-01/01
2017/01/01 to 2017/11/30, After November 30th continue date will be 1st december or do I have to put End and Start date of next line same. Please help

Reactions: Tall ganesh

gus99

Aug 4, 2017
Hello there, I am helping my friend filling his online PR application for renewal. For the address for last five years he has five entres one trip to India for about two months. 100 % I am not putting any gaps. I put all continues since past 5years but I am getting error " Please leave no gaps in your address history" Could you please advise quickly"
example:

2017/12/01-2020-01/01
2017/01/01 to 2017/11/30, After November 30th continue date will be 1st december or do I have to put End and Start date of next line same. Please help
Do it this way:
2017/11/30-2020-01/01
2017/01/01 to 2017/11/30
Or
2017/12/01-2020-01/01
2017/01/01 to 2017/12/01

Whichever makes more sense. Start the next address using the end date of the previous address. To the system there is a gap between 30/11/2017 and 01/12/2017.

rajesjmakhija0878

May 10, 2021
One reason can be the Alternate Phone number. You need to remove the hyphens from the phone number, or you can remove the number altogether and see if that helps. My problem was in the reason for a travel item in the "time spent outside Canada" table, my explanation was around 30 words. I shortened that to maybe 10 words and then I got the "Ready to Submit" status next to IMM5444 and the button to submit the application was also no longer greyed out.
Thank you so much!!!! This fixed my issue and I was able to submit my application. I reduced the word count to under 10 characters and the "Ready to submit" got displayed in front of the form. I was trying since last week but had no luck.

IRCC should really spend more time testing their software before releasing changes to production. Such a pain for people to go through all this.

Wave1rose

Jul 7, 2021
Hello
Thanks for your response. I was able to submit my application by making following changes:

1. shortening my explanation for the "time spent outside Canada". This gave me the "Ready to Submit" status next to IMM5444
2. uploading Passport specifically in the section/drop down option provided for the passport (I had already submitted passport as identity document but doing it again in this specific section helped me). This activated the button for submitting my application

Hope this helps others who were facing this issue.
Thanks

Wave1rose

Jul 7, 2021
It's hard to tell why "Ready to Submit" button is greyed out for you. Try to go to each page of application and edit data, and see if this enables Submit button. Otherwise I would say Paper application seems like faster than Online application.
Hello
Thanks for your response. I was able to submit my application by making following changes:

1. shortening my explanation for the "time spent outside Canada". This gave me the "Ready to Submit" status next to IMM5444
2. uploading Passport specifically in the section/drop down option provided for the passport (I had already submitted passport as identity document but doing it again in this specific section helped me). This activated the button for submitting my application

Hope this helps others who were facing this issue.
Thanks

gus99

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you so much!!!! This fixed my issue and I was able to submit my application. I reduced the word count to under 10 characters and the "Ready to submit" got displayed in front of the form. I was trying since last week but had no luck.

IRCC should really spend more time testing their software before releasing changes to production. Such a pain for people to go through all this.
Thats great, good luck

gkca

Aug 9, 2022
Submitted PR renewal applications online via PR portal on June 28 for family of 3.
No AOR or any updates but received one of the PR card on Aug 3 and remaining 2 on Aug 9. PR portal still shows submitted.

gkca

Aug 9, 2022
Initially I couldn’t link any of the applications via gckey but tried again after receiving one of our PR card last week. I was able to link 2 of the 3 applications except mine because it was complaining that my application was already added to the gckey account. But, what was added is the old application (new PR card), unfortunately I didn’t receive AOR for PR renewal so I am unable to link them using application number and all I had to try is using UCI which did not work. Anyways, finally received the remaining two PR cards so that’s good!

amoxy24

Jun 21, 2022
so IRCC will send both AOR and DM email notice, right?
All applications were submitted on June 19, but as per IRCC they received it on June 22.
AOR: July 20 (Just for me, still waiting AOR for my family PR card renewal application)
Thanks for your message.
After you submitted your application, what emails sent by IRCC to you?
After I submitted mine online, I have received nothing feedback from IRCC. I don't know if my application submitted successful really.

amoxy24

Jun 21, 2022
I finally get AOR just for my application after exactly one month of application submission and on the same day ECAS status showing as "Decision Made", still waiting for AOR for my other family members PR Cards renewal applications that were sent altogether. Finally some movement is noticed.
Congratulations,
When did you applied online? I applied June 21st 2022,and now still shows “submitted ”,and didn't receive any email from IRCC.
Do you received any reply from IRCC after you submitted?
Thank you very much!

amoxy24

Jun 21, 2022
Submitted PR renewal applications online via PR portal on June 28 for family of 3.
No AOR or any updates but received one of the PR card on Aug 3 and remaining 2 on Aug 9. PR portal still shows submitted.
thanks for your message, do you received any email after you submitted your application?

masrani

Mar 8, 2011
hi everyone, m in the same boat. I submitted my PR renewal application online portal on June 29th. The status still shows submitted and have not received any AOR yet. Bit worried. Pls let me know if i still need to to wait or try to contact the immigration office. Also if anyone has the immigration contact number and can share. many thanks.