Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
I spoke to the guys at the ircc call centre and they told me that the application has been approved though the card will take some time to print. Thanks Hriraj for the valuable advice

Good to know. This also aligns with our understanding that it is just a matter of administrative work. No rush, COVID won't let us go any where soon though :)

deviner

Feb 9, 2021
That's right but that is the collection office, I guess they send it for processing at other local IRCC offices?
Thanks, I sent my application on Friday 12. Can't find processing times for Solemn Declaration.
Also, I tried ECAS and it can't find my profile. But I also have an online account, no updates there too...

maverick_bigapple

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Hi All,

A quick question - while the ECAS status on my application says "Decision Made", the detailed case status upon clicking seems to reflect that it's still being processed? Is it accurate to assume that there is a delay in updating the system, and/or there is no correlation between the status on the ECAS page and the detailed application status?

ApplicantPermanent Resident Card Application Status
xxxxxxxxxxDecision Made

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on xxxxx
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxxx
  3. We started processing your application on xxxxx
Can anyone share their experiences on this?

Many thanks,
NK

RockyAB

Jan 26, 2021
Hi All,

A quick question - while the ECAS status on my application says "Decision Made", the detailed case status upon clicking seems to reflect that it's still being processed? Is it accurate to assume that there is a delay in updating the system, and/or there is no correlation between the status on the ECAS page and the detailed application status?

ApplicantPermanent Resident Card Application Status
xxxxxxxxxxDecision Made

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on xxxxx
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxxx
  3. We started processing your application on xxxxx
Can anyone share their experiences on this?

Many thanks,
NK
Same issue here.

AM-MA

Sep 29, 2020
Hi. If anyone can help or suggest. I called IRCC number few days back n they told me that my PR card was sent via mail to Calgary local office on 31-Dec and the local office in Calgary will cal for an appointment to pick up. It is preset 17-Feb and no appointment email from them. Can u tel what should I do pls?