+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card delivery and address update

awaz2010

Feb 9, 2010
1- I landed on January 8, 2010 and now it is 30 dys now and I didn't recieve the PR card yet .

2- In the online application status, my status was updated to completed and that I landed at Toronto and became permenant resident, however the mailing address in my profile still the old one and not changed to the new one for canada ,so Is it normal to still have the old address without update or it means that my card is still in processing?

can1da

Dec 9, 2009
I landed on 14th January alongwith my wife and daughter. I asked CIC agent on the phone 1 888 242‑2100 abt. PR card. She confirmed that all our PR cards were mailed on Friday, 12th February. We are still waiting for ...

All the best

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
awaz2010 said:
1- I landed on January 8, 2010 and now it is 30 dys now and I didn't recieve the PR card yet .

2- In the online application status, my status was updated to completed and that I landed at Toronto and became permenant resident, however the mailing address in my profile still the old one and not changed to the new one for canada ,so Is it normal to still have the old address without update or it means that my card is still in processing?
You can update the address online or over phone. If you still have your out of country or Attorney's address until the new address is updated your PR cards will not be mailed.