+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card and New Immigration...

KbGold

Star Member
Jun 13, 2008
Hi,

My PR card will expire in Sep 2008. My family members (Wife, Son, Father, Mother), they don't have candaian residency. Currently, I am working in Qatar.

Is it possible for me to re-apply for Canadian immigration with my all family members instead of using sponsorship option?

Or

Is there any possibility to travel to Canada with my family members?

Thanks,
KbGold

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

KbGold said:
Hi,

My PR card will expire in Sep 2008. My family members (Wife, Son, Father, Mother), they don't have candaian residency. Currently, I am working in Qatar.

Is it possible for me to re-apply for Canadian immigration with my all family members instead of using sponsorship option?

Or

Is there any possibility to travel to Canada with my family members?

Thanks,
KbGold
1. Have you met your PR residence obligations?
2. If not, then you would have to re-apply, but first would have voluntarily give you your PR status, as Immigration will not process until a decision is made on your status.
3. If you status is still valid, you would have to return to Canada and sponsor your wife and son. To sponsor your parents, you will have to meet the LICO from Canadian sources before you can sponsor, then it will take 23 months in Mississauga before the application is either approved or refused and sent to the overseas office.

PMM