Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No not yet, called again, they said its all done, still in production.:(

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still shows in process, and i told call center lady that i spoke thats what it says, she said it was approved so everything is done, only they are making my card now and will be mailing it out soon. Well i hope soon is actually soon as i am travelling on may1st

sajirin

Oct 3, 2013
akheya said:
still shows in process, and i told call center lady that i spoke thats what it says, she said it was approved so everything is done, only they are making my card now and will be mailing it out soon. Well i hope soon is actually soon as i am travelling on may1st
at least u can check it online ....i can't even check it online... every time i go there it show me my citizenship status but cic agent told me it's approved and card is in production. I am hoping she is telling me right thing as i am traveling on May 19th...

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was confused as well, i keep calling them to ask evry 2-3 days if there was an update. Told them i cant see anything online so i cant to know as m travelling on may 1st. They prolly hate me right now

Quebec resident

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Hi Akheya
I got my PR card by mail yesterday,
so for you I guess you must call and get more clarification about your case
good luck

sajirin

Oct 3, 2013
Update :

just finish talking with CIC . According to CIC agent PR card was sent to me on April 15,2014. Hopefully i will get it by next week ..............

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh that gives me hope. m soo flustered right now, dont know if i should postpone vacation or not.

when did they say it went in for production?
what does ECAS say? and please do update us when u get the card.

sajirin

Oct 3, 2013
akheya said:
oh that gives me hope. m soo flustered right now, dont know if i should postpone vacation or not.

when did they say it went in for production?
what does ECAS say? and please do update us when u get the card.
i don't see anything under ECAS.... its show me my status for citizenship. As per cic agent card went for production on Apr 11,2014 and they send it to my address l on April 15,2014.

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine went into production on april 10th, no wonder on being mailed out yet.

sajirin

Oct 3, 2013
Wow, that's really impressive

Applied on Apr 4,2014
Application received on Apr 10,2014
Application was approved and send to production on Apr 11,2014
Card mailed out on Apr 15,2014
Received card on Apr 17,2014

I am happy now ...:)

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh awesomeee.... i called again they hate me already, so mine is mailed out as well today. But to local office and not directly to me, so i have to pick up there, i dont know how long that takes.

Does anyone know what documents i need to take with me.?

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no card yet, dont know whats going on anymore, was sent to local office on 17th and its 23rd now. So i guess m shit out of luck as my is next week on 1st