+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR / BOWP application

Gskeshav

Jul 7, 2018
Hi guys,

I have just submitted my PR application under CEC and am having such difficulty with trying to make sure the answers are correct so I can get a BOWP.

Based on the answers, it said I can apply for an open work permit, cost $155

1. I have completed the Application to Change Conditions form (IMM5710) but its saying my dates are wrong
2. IMM 5710 i have said I am applying for a BOWP (have seen people declined because they only had to pay the one fee)
3. I am completing everything honestly and not sure where I am going wrong - surely it shouldnt be this difficult??????

Any assistance would be sooo appreciated.

Much aroha from this Kiwi!

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Pretty sure you're doing something wrong with the dates! Take a break, go for a walk and come back and double check all the numbers before you put them in again. If you still see issues, try to login from a different computer and a browser. Maybe your browser auto fills in for you?

Other than that I'm not really sure what's happening since CIC webforms are pretty spot on.

All the best mate,

Reactions: Gskeshav

Gskeshav

Jul 7, 2018
Pretty sure you're doing something wrong with the dates! Take a break, go for a walk and come back and double check all the numbers before you put them in again. If you still see issues, try to login from a different computer and a browser. Maybe your browser auto fills in for you?

Other than that I'm not really sure what's happening since CIC webforms are pretty spot on.

All the best mate,
lol... thanks for that :) i'm just wondering if i filled the application for the work permit correctly too... cheers :)

Reactions: rezafc

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hi just wanted to know what you did. As i see the online application is too complicated. if you can please share what you did. that would make it easier. Thank u so much