+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Dr.Shreeram

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
68
22
Hi,
Below are the details of my time line (Approximate):

ITA - 18/09/2015
AOR- 23:03/2015
Medical passed : somewhere in early November
RPRF request- 22/03/2016
RPRF Paid: 23/03/2016
Request for re-medicals- 17/07/2016
Re-medicals done: 20/07/2016
Re-Medicals passed: 27/07/2016
Passport request : 26/04/2017
 

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
1,904
97
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Dr.Shreeram said:
Hi,
Below are the details of my time line (Approximate):

ITA - 18/09/2015
AOR- 23:03/2015
Medical passed : somewhere in early November
RPRF request- 22/03/2016
RPRF Paid: 23/03/2016
Request for re-medicals- 17/07/2016
Re-medicals done: 20/07/2016
Re-Medicals passed: 27/07/2016
Passport request : 26/04/2017
Congratulations Doctor
C
 

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
122
2
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Dr.Shreeram said:
Hi guys. Finally after a long wait I got a mail regarding passport submission. I just have one query. Do I need to take an appointment for passport submission at VFS Mumbai or can go directly and submit it? Also what all documents do I need to carry?
Hey congratulations... It was a long wait man..but a happy end.
 

rockytg

Hero Member
Apr 22, 2016
395
77
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2283
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Dr.Shreeram said:
Hi guys. Finally after a long wait I got a mail regarding passport submission. I just have one query. Do I need to take an appointment for passport submission at VFS Mumbai or can go directly and submit it? Also what all documents do I need to carry?
No appointment required.
Need to take the following documents
- passport
- copy of passport
- two photographs with address of photographer on back(refer to PPR photo specifications)
- printout of PPR letter
 

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
103
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aniket2789 said:
A couple of days to a month in most cases. Hope you receive it sooner...
Ohh a month!!! that's scary........already the wait is too long..... :(
Hoping to get sooner!
 

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
103
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is really bad....I was thinking that changing the BG status to In progress after so long is almost near to the PPR!!! And here I see cases where the status change has been In progress for more than a month!!!!
Seriously.........that's bad. When will the wait end? :mad:
 

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
145
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
0601
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15.12.2016
AOR Received.
12.01.2017
regalkp said:
Man I am getting worried now :( I submitted my passport on 13th April :( still waiting
Hi RegalKP

Have you received your stamped passports?
 

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
145
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
0601
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15.12.2016
AOR Received.
12.01.2017
Dr.Shreeram said:
My background check and eligibility check still says in progress....is it a cause to worry?
All the status parameters will change once the passport is stamped and COPR issued. Need not worry anymore.
 

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
103
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors, need some clarification.....

BG status changed from NA to "We are processing your BG.." on 25th April (AOR date is 26th Dec).
Does this mean it is IP1 or it is IP2?
Trying to figure out how much more time to wait before PPR! :(
 

jas4can

Full Member
Jun 26, 2015
33
0
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-06-2016 CIC App Received 15-07-2016
AOR Received.
04 Nov 2016
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
09 Dec 2016
Med's Request
17 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
21 Dec 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
My BG is showing
We are processing your background check.
I don't know when it changed.

When can I expect DM or PPR?
 

Rob2K

Hero Member
Aug 23, 2016
237
9
Dr.Shreeram said:
My background check and eligibility check still says in progress....is it a cause to worry?
Nothing to worry, it will show approved once the passports are stamped.
 

Rob2K

Hero Member
Aug 23, 2016
237
9
mits0829 said:
Hi Seniors, need some clarification.....

BG status changed from NA to "We are processing your BG.." on 25th April (AOR date is 26th Dec).
Does this mean it is IP1 or it is IP2?
Trying to figure out how much more time to wait before PPR! :(
Since you are a PNP-O applicant, you will see only single IP. You should be expecting you PPR pretty soon. what's your visa office?
 

Rob2K

Hero Member
Aug 23, 2016
237
9
jas4can said:
My BG is showing
We are processing your background check.
I don't know when it changed.

When can I expect DM or PPR?
You should be receiving your PPR very soon. From IP status to PPR it may take anywhere between 1 day to 1 month (Each case is different)