+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application (while on temporrory WP - 3+ years)

Jan 6, 2016
Dear Colleagues

I am here at Montreal, Quebec, from 2013 under the temporary work permit (ICT). I works with Infosys Limited (Passed MCA and works as S/w engineer. 13 years of exp. in total). Currently I am planning to apply for a permanent residence under quebec.

Can anyone please tell me the process for applying the PR when works under temporary WP. I saw first I have to apply for CSQ and then the PR (under points systems). Please guide

Regards
Renjith

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USE the link below,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/immigration-application.html

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
renjith_remanan said:
Dear Colleagues

I am here at Montreal, Quebec, from 2013 under the temporary work permit (ICT). I works with Infosys Limited (Passed MCA and works as S/w engineer. 13 years of exp. in total). Currently I am planning to apply for a permanent residence under quebec.

Can anyone please tell me the process for applying the PR when works under temporary WP. I saw first I have to apply for CSQ and then the PR (under points systems). Please guide

Regards
Renjith

Hi Renjith,

I see that you are from India, I am from India too living in montreal since 2014. I will guide you on how to go about this, I am at the last stage of PR. you can reach me on sunil.always.says@gmail.com

Regards

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
Hi Renjith and Sunil,

I am also in same situation right now. Could you update if your application was processed for CEC category of EE while you are working in Quebec on ICT WP ?
Kindly help.

My last assignment was concluded in Novemeber 2020 and I create EE profile in December 2020. Receive ITA in Feb 2020 and submitted the application on 26th Feb.
Medicals cleared on 12 March. No update since then.
Now I have to travel to Montreal on another urgent assignment. Will it make any problem if I am in quebec while receiving my PPR.