+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application submitted on Dec 2017 status/dates

Raj_CA

Nov 26, 2017
hi all,

i got my PR invitation for 4XX points .
i have submitted my PR application online(Express entry) on DEC 28 - 2017.
after few days in mid JAN 2018, CIC allotted the UCI no.

any one who applied for PR application on Dec 2017 last week? if yes what is your status? .
plz reply, so that we will all get updates on the process.status who applied in DEC -2017.
please share your current status here in this thread, so that we can track timelines of process in below format.

PR application submission date:
UCI updated date :
Current status:

Thanks,
(R).

Pensivebeetle

Jan 31, 2018
hi all,

i got my PR invitation for 4XX points .
i have submitted my PR application online(Express entry) on DEC 28 - 2017.
after few days in mid JAN 2018, CIC allotted the UCI no.

any one who applied for PR application on Dec 2017 last week? if yes what is your status? .
plz reply, so that we will all get updates on the process.status who applied in DEC -2017.
please share your current status here in this thread, so that we can track timelines of process in below format.

PR application submission date:
UCI updated date :
Current status:

Thanks,
(R).
Hi, I just received ITA and I'm currently working on uploading documents per checklist. I have medical exam document mentioned for everyone on application (me, spouse and two kids less than 5 years old). Looking at your post, it looks like u gave medicals after u received a further request. How does this work? Will checklist allow me to proceed with application submission even if I don't do medical field?

Thanks!

Raj_CA

Nov 26, 2017
Hi, I just received ITA and I'm currently working on uploading documents per checklist. I have medical exam document mentioned for everyone on application (me, spouse and two kids less than 5 years old). Looking at your post, it looks like u gave medicals after u received a further request. How does this work? Will checklist allow me to proceed with application submission even if I don't do medical field?

Thanks!
Hi,

i completed medicals of mine, spouse and kids, and uploaded the documents as per check list.

I did medical before any request. I mean when i uploading the docs as per check list and i uploaded my medicals along with other docs.

i don't know: that cici website will allow you to submit PR application without medicals.

any one in this group can answer question. - > when did you do your medicals ? before or after PR application submission?

Regards,
(R)

Last edited:

Pensivebeetle

Jan 31, 2018
Hi,

i did my medicals of mine, spouse and kids, and uploaded the documents as per check list.

I did medical before any request. I mean when i uploading the docs as per check list and i uploaded my medicals also with other docs.

i don't know: that cici website will allow you to submit PR application without medicals.

any one in this group can answer question. - > when did you do your medicals ? before or after PR application submission?

Regards,
(R)
I just called customer service and they suggested not to do medicals before receiving a separate instruction to do so. Just submit application with remaining docs and wait for further information.

I'm also not sure how to checkout without medical record.

Are u still waiting to hear or are u past the process?

Raj_CA

Nov 26, 2017
I just called customer service and they suggested not to do medicals before receiving a separate instruction to do so. Just submit application with remaining docs and wait for further information.

I'm also not sure how to checkout without medical record.

Are u still waiting to hear or are u past the process?
i submitted my PR applications with all docs and medicals and UCI nos's are created on cic website.

i didn't not receive any further instructions from CIC till now..

still waiting ....

Regards,
(R)

fff93

Feb 7, 2018
Hi,

i completed medicals of mine, spouse and kids, and uploaded the documents as per check list.

I did medical before any request. I mean when i uploading the docs as per check list and i uploaded my medicals along with other docs.

Regards,
(R)

I didn't send medical with the application, after submitting the application (without Medical) I received a request from CIC to do one.

Last edited:

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Did they say why? Apparently it's faster if we do upfront medical exams, now I'm not sure why they're saying not to...

Raj_CA

Nov 26, 2017
hello all,

Status updated on Feb 12/2018. I submitted my application on Dec 28/2017

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more
information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional docs The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help -
Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please post the status in this format so that it will be helpful for all to tack the timelines

any one know the timeline to complete steps: Application status, Review of eligibility, Review of additional docs, Background check and Final decision...

all these steps are in Processing/reviewing/in Progress...

Regards,
(R)

Reactions: Dharmeshmdudhat

Julayee

Oct 5, 2017
hello all,

Status updated on Feb 12/2018. I submitted my application on Dec 28/2017

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more
information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional docs The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help -
Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please post the status in this format so that it will be helpful for all to tack the timelines

any one know the timeline to complete steps: Application status, Review of eligibility, Review of additional docs, Background check and Final decision...

all these steps are in Processing/reviewing/in Progress...

Regards,
(R)
I have the same status as of yours, am also waiting to hear from CIC

Submitted the application on Dec 30th,
Medical Status updated as Passed on Jan 17th
Request to pay right to permanent residence fees Jan 18th
This is what last I heard from them,
Paid the fees and uploaded the receipt document, the status was updated as "Review of additional docs - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. "

Regards

Reactions: Dharmeshmdudhat

salman87

Mar 1, 2018
hi Guys,

i got the email on Feb 27 @ 9 PM to submit the passport.
AOR: 28 DEC
PPR: 27 Feb.
Congrats..that's encouraging to hear! Question: are you CEC inland?

I also applied on the same day, AOR: 28 DEC
ADR: JAN 13 (for PCC Canada)
Current Status: Review of additional docs The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.