@quaI have some questions about the next steps once you receive COPR, so if someone who has received it (preferably someone who was outside Canada when they did) could answer it, I'd appreciate it.
1. Does the COPR carry a deadline/date before which you are required to arrive in Canada? What are the consequences of not making that date?
2. The COPR seems to specify or suggest a port of entry location. Did you successfully enter at a location other than the one specified on your COPR?
3. When you landed in Canada, did the CBSA person ask for a Canadian address?
4. Did you arrive in Canada just to make the date specified in COPR and then leave the country with the intent of emigrating later on?
1) CORP usually is valid till medicals are valid or passport expiry, whichever is first.I'm assuming if your medicals are to expire they might ask you to do them again..but not 100% sure.
2)You can land anywhere you like
3) They will ask you for address to send ppr card, as your pr is activated on border, so it doesn't matter you can provide friends, family etc address.
4) I know quite few people who have done landing just to activate pr and then go back to their country and within year come back.