+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Address

wm602

Aug 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

I just received my PPR today (17/10/2019) and I wanted to confirm the course of action i should take following PPR. I put my address on my initial application as my UK address, but I am currently staying with my girlfriend in Toronto on an extended vacation whilst waiting for CoPR.

Given that I still have 5 months left of Visitor Status (went to Buffalo on 13th Sep for biometrics), should I call to change my postal address and simply send my photos to Edmonton? Should I stick to UK postal address and pay extra for my photos to be shipped to London UK ASAP? I'd much prefer to remain in Canada under visitor status and flagpole than return home.

Any help/assistance is very much appreciated!

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Hi everyone,

I just received my PPR today (17/10/2019) and I wanted to confirm the course of action i should take following PPR. I put my address on my initial application as my UK address, but I am currently staying with my girlfriend in Toronto on an extended vacation whilst waiting for CoPR.

Given that I still have 5 months left of Visitor Status (went to Buffalo on 13th Sep for biometrics), should I call to change my postal address and simply send my photos to Edmonton? Should I stick to UK postal address and pay extra for my photos to be shipped to London UK ASAP? I'd much prefer to remain in Canada under visitor status and flagpole than return home.

Any help/assistance is very much appreciated!
Yes, you can request for a change in the Visa Office by sending a CSE.

Reactions: Adanac11