+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Vineeshvin023

Aug 11, 2019
I guess you should send them by webform. I prefer to send both pages once again for better clarification
Hi,
I failed to submit my Payslip while applying for my wife's open work permit extension. Now I got the job in NOC O and I have three payslips. Can I submit those payslips through webform?

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
i was hoping something since last week, and this week passed too. Got nothing!!!
Yh. I get you, I honestly feel like we'll get it any day now. I'm starting a new job in less than two weeks, that's the only reason why I need it to come sooner rather than later. We just have to keep the faith and keep hoping for the best, we are almost there :)

Reactions: kamalp349

kamalp349

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Yh. I get you, I honestly feel like we'll get it any day now. I'm starting a new job in less than two weeks, that's the only reason why I need it to come sooner rather than later. We just have to keep the faith and keep hoping for the best, we are almost there :)
Yeah

saurabh919

Oct 2, 2015
Hi guys,
I have a question when we renew sin after getting pgwp do we get the same sin number extended or we get a new sin number issued?
Thanks