+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

rbector

Dec 1, 2018
Hey that's good! I really hope the January applicants get it by this week at least.

For me personally, I've booked my trip back home on the 3rd of May and I would require it
You will also need to apply TRV right after you get your work permit to visit your home country. All the best:)

heena_1994

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
You will also need to apply TRV right after you get your work permit to visit your home country. All the best:)
Hi .. i wanna to ask why do we need to apply for trv after getting wp .. because i am also thinking to visit back home.. i would really appreciate for this help

A2019

Apr 2, 2019
Hi .. i wanna to ask why do we need to apply for trv after getting wp .. because i am also thinking to visit back home.. i would really appreciate for this help
The wp is your proof of status in the country but to leave and come back you need a visa (TRV). Same with a study permit. You get the study permit and the visa which allows you access across the border.

Jan 23, 2019
If anyone's application still under process beyond processing time, do call to CIC and they will escalate for processing. Currently they've completed all December applications. If anyone is waiting for work permit approval and applied in December call them. Good luck.

Reactions: Muche and natzetgo

prasuna94

Mar 13, 2019
If anyone's application still under process beyond processing time, do call to CIC and they will escalate for processing. Currently they've completed all December applications. If anyone is waiting for work permit approval and applied in December call them. Good luck.
Processing time of 84 days or 87 days?

Reactions: A2019

heena_1994

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Everyone is seeing processing time of 84 days .. i think only i am seeing it 87 days .. may be there is issue in their website..