1-10-2012, Meds extended
Interview........
Waived - ECAS In Process 23-09-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2014
LANDED..........
02-02-2014 landed on my birthday.God is good!
:eek: DRUM ROLL PLEASE :eek:

HUBBY HAS RECEIVED PP WITH VISA. PRAISE GOD WE HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE IMMIGRATION ROAD. THANKING THIS FORUM FOR ALL THE CONTINUED SUPPORT. WE ARE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! ;D:p :D

WISHING EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS JOURNEY ALL THE BEST AND PLEASE KEEP THE FAITH! :-*

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
LouisFam said:

HUBBY HAS RECEIVED PP WITH VISA. PRAISE GOD WE HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE IMMIGRATION ROAD. THANKING THIS FORUM FOR ALL THE CONTINUED SUPPORT. WE ARE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! ;D:p :D

WISHING EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS JOURNEY ALL THE BEST AND PLEASE KEEP THE FAITH! :-*
Congratulations!!!! I'm from the Kingston thread but sometimes lurk over here in sweet T&T! Congrats on the PR!!!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
LouisFam said:

Congratulations time to fly back to canada as a family. Woohoo confetti time

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
Thank you oneandonly :) Yes it does say medicals have been received . . . The weird thing is its saying "application received" under the date we initially submitted our file, which was in Oct. They sent the application back because I forgot a signiture which resulted in the Nov approval....

MsRuby

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Mar-2014
Doc's Request.
CSQ submitted 28-Apr-2014 & CSQ approved 12-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-May-2014 Stage 2
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Spousal Approval
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26- June-2014, came in mail 01-July-2014!! :)
Behopeful said:
YAY... Finalllllly!!!! I'm doing a happy dance for your family. It's likely hard to be excited at this point but the PP is on it's way back without a doubt. Congrats and don't forget to share that landing story with us. What part of Canada are you from?

You made a very valid point regarding the RCMP checks. Hind sight is always 20/20 but for anyone that is just starting make sure to dot all your i's and cross the t's. Glad for you and the family.

Hi Gigi... Sorry to hear that the lawyer continues to screw you over. My prayers and strength are with you both. The days may seem dark right now but the brightness will return. Stay strong.

Cdnandtrini... How are you feeling? I'm hoping our family doesn't get hit by the nasty flu/ cold that is going around. So far we've been lucky and hope it stays that way.

MissD... Always thinking of you. I will keep checking this forum until your hubby is on Canadian soil! Graduation is just around the corner!

Can-Vinc... Hope you are well.

Ms.Ruby is that application out of your hands yet?!?!! J/K take your time and you will know you have done absolutely everything!!
Hi Behopeful, things are moving very slowly with us. We are loosing time in sending mails. I had to send the signed forms to hubby then he's sending it to the lawyer in TO. Also, I had to redo the police certificate which took an additional 10 days. I was really hoping the first week in February would have been the very LATEST this package will be on its way but I'm beginning to think it could be longer : ( I just wish all this time we have to wait could have counted towards processing time.

Thanks for checking in! How are things on your end?

MsRuby

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Mar-2014
Doc's Request.
CSQ submitted 28-Apr-2014 & CSQ approved 12-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-May-2014 Stage 2
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Spousal Approval
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26- June-2014, came in mail 01-July-2014!! :)
LouisFam said:

Congratulation you guys!!!! All the best and safe travels!! : )

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
mizzdanish said:
Thank you oneandonly :) Yes it does say medicals have been received . . . The weird thing is its saying "application received" under the date we initially submitted our file, which was in Oct. They sent the application back because I forgot a signiture which resulted in the Nov approval....
Your welcome I guess so you didn't loose your spot in stage 1 that's maybe why they have the date as the first time you applied. It's in POS now just wait on the AOR to come from pos can take up to 5 months or send an email. Next thing on ecas you will see in process when they start working on your file but not all VO's will update Ecas.

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
Thanks so much :D

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
mizzdanish said:
Thanks so much :D
Your welcome glad I can help a bit I hope one of the members from pos can chime in as I'm from the Kingston thread. We're all family I'm between 2 threads and a few other members are as well.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
LouisFam said:

Congrats!!!! :D

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
Ok one more question - I emailed POS today to inquire about if they received our application . . I just received an email back (that was fast) saying our application has been received and is in process, if and when additional info is required the client will be advised accordingliy . . . does this mean in process as in there working on it already? Dont want to get my hopes up too soon :(

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
mizzdanish said:
Ok one more question - I emailed POS today to inquire about if they received our application . . I just received an email back (that was fast) saying our application has been received and is in process, if and when additional info is required the client will be advised accordingliy . . . does this mean in process as in there working on it already? Dont want to get my hopes up too soon :(
Congrats yes they are working on it that's awesome

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
and how long does the "process" usualy take? Thats where the wait comes in right?

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Hello everyone, stopping in to say hello as I have not been around as much lately. Hubby started working (finally!) and he is very happy to get his foot in the door somewhere.

Shout outs to Behopeful, FAD, Zouk, KIAB, LouisFam - congrats on finishing!, millslu's hope all is well, Miss D. haven't forgotten you :-*, Can-Vinc, hang in there, Hello MsRuby, O&O, chickie72, CoG - congrats on finally landing! Hi Kadi, Nev and if I have forgotten anyone please forgive me in advance.

mizzdanish - "in process" on ecas can be different than getting an e-mail from POS saying your application is in process. So just to clarify O&O's answer a bit more - the e-mail means they have your app. in POS - always good news that it arrived and is in the queue so to speak. That e-mail is effectively your AOR and/or they still may send another e-mail with your file number confirming this. Keep an eye on ecas because if that changes to "in process" that is very good news and usually means you have passed eligibility - no interview required - and your hubs will likely get his passport request (PPR) within a few weeks from going to "in process" on ecas. I will update the spreadsheet shortly (with your news and a few others that have had recent changes) and if you check a few of our sidebars (mine, behopeful's fads, KIABs and some others) you should be able to see the time frames of when we went to in process until the PPR.

Now onto my post landing advice for the ladies - POS & JamFam - for those of you whose husbands have never been here, like mine, (I know many of you met when your hubby's were already here on work programs and then they had to go back for the immigration process) as much as you can prepare them for the job market and job searching here, try your best. Even better if you or he can have something lined up job-wise a few weeks after he lands.

My guy was pretty shell shocked to see mostly everything is done online now and I know many of us are used to that. But.....if your man is not as tech savvy or as skilled on the computer, get him practiced up. Use the time while you are apart to encourage him to take any courses or training that he can use here. Make him aware of the differences in work cultures, here you cannot just make food and sell it at the end of the driveway :eek: - one of hubby's previous ideas (I know some of you wives are nodding your heads at this one, right Ninirae??!!). Draft a resume and covering letter for him, get him to talk to any of your male friends who have immigrated etc. And have some savings set aside so any bills back home will be looked after and you have a bit of a cushion while he is job searching. Lessons from the post landing trenches :p!! It will save you both some grief. Also in hindsight bringing your hubby in the dead of winter may not be the best idea if he has never experienced a winter before. Just a few things to consider and discuss with your beloved's now that I have gone through the actual experience. Live and learn ;D Blessings to all.

vania

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Bulgaria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25.11.13 new Schedule A
AOR Received.
27.08.13/ from VO 30.01.14
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013/4.11.14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi there,

I'm August applicant and my VO is Bucharest, but I read you time to time/ if you don't mind.

I like your thread, it's so positive and alive. In mine is so silent.
Also my dream / and hubby too/is to buy a little house somewhere in the Carribien. And while waiting for PR, learning Spanish.
Any suggestions? Actually, I've never been there. It's too far from Europe, but when I come to Canada will be better.

Wish all of you fast process.

And to CdnandTrini- you have a talent for writing, think to write a book.
All the best