+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate - CANADA Edmonton (Worst Experience at BLS office)

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
I went to BLS office Edmonton Canada to apply PCC . They asked for application & reference form and Canada work permit (Notarized) and passport xerox first and last pages only (no Notarization is required) and they want to keep my original passport . I asked them how many weeks they are going to keep my passport they mentioned 3 months. since I've plans to go to India in the near future I dont want to submit my passport & I Informed them that I dont want to apply PCC and I came back home.

BLS site is useless as they did not mentioned anything about the Notarized work permit. If we dont have plans to move out from this country atleast for 6 months then we can apply for India PCC in Canada or else better have India trip and apply there only . I think its much easier and much faster if we go for any premium service.

Thanks,

Gary27

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
naga.msbi said:
I went to BLS office Edmonton Canada to apply PCC . They asked for application & reference form and Canada work permit (Notarized) and passport xerox first and last pages only (no Notarization is required) and they want to keep my original passport . I asked them how many weeks they are going to keep my passport they mentioned 3 months. since I've plans to go to India in the near future I dont want to submit my passport & I Informed them that I dont want to apply PCC and I came back home.

BLS site is useless as they did not mentioned anything about the Notarized work permit. If we dont have plans to move out from this country atleast for 6 months then we can apply for India PCC in Canada or else better have India trip and apply there only . I think its much easier and much faster if we go for any premium service.

Thanks,
I have got my PCC done from BLS Calgary. Though, I found them highly unprofessional in a way the office as well as work but my PCC was done in 3-4 weeks. During this period, they keep your Passport as they send it to Vancouver and based on Passport your Police verification is done.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
I applied PCC IN INDIA. And I got in 8 working days... I personally feel apply INDIA PCC In Canada is not worth if we have plans to visit INDIA.