+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof Of Funds for cash deposit. Pls help

OnlyforCanada

Sep 22, 2018
I need advice asap. TIA
I have the required funds in my accounts for more than 6 months and I have got a current balance confirmation letter but not average balance as my bank will not provide the same. I also have my 6 months bank statement ready. The issue here is, i had lent money to my parents in July due to an emergency. The same was returned partial in cash and balance as bank transfer. Will this sudden cash deposit create any issue? How can I prove that the cash deposit was a the cash that was returned? Also I had sold some gold and raised the required balance cash by selling it in India last month. However, they merchant refused to give any sale receipt for him to evade taxation and GST. So I do not have proof that the funds raised were also thru sale of gold. What can I do abt this? If I mention all this on the LOE, will my POF be accepted? My last date for submission is 24th Sept. Please advice. Is there any other option other than gift deed?

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I need advice asap. TIA
I have the required funds in my accounts for more than 6 months and I have got a current balance confirmation letter but not average balance as my bank will not provide the same. I also have my 6 months bank statement ready. The issue here is, i had lent money to my parents in July due to an emergency. The same was returned partial in cash and balance as bank transfer. Will this sudden cash deposit create any issue? How can I prove that the cash deposit was a the cash that was returned? Also I had sold some gold and raised the required balance cash by selling it in India last month. However, they merchant refused to give any sale receipt for him to evade taxation and GST. So I do not have proof that the funds raised were also thru sale of gold. What can I do abt this? If I mention all this on the LOE, will my POF be accepted? My last date for submission is 24th Sept. Please advice. Is there any other option other than gift deed?
Hi, can you share what happened eventually?