+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pnp

Nyawi

Jun 8, 2018
Hi all I got an overall 6.5 in ielts. Am a graduate in economics with 10 years experience in the banking sector. My nocc Is 2123.I'm also a qualified accountant and have had my ECA. However I do not have sufficient settlement funds currently but would get from family at a later date plus my pension fund.I applied for an EE where I was told am ineligible. I got a profile number but no job seeker code so am unable to register in their job bank.I tried under Sinp but am stuck at the place where am supposed to upload my proof of funds.Is it possible to obtain a job offer at this juncture to increase my illegibility .My points are 323 too low don't know why,I don't plan on retaking the Ielts coz iv tried with higher bands and ain't going beyond 400. Is my dream of migrating to canada HOPELESS.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Sorry to tell you but it is almost impossible to get a job offer from outside Canada, employers are just not keen to offer jobs to anyone who does not have the right to live and work in Canada, it is just to much effort and cost for them when plenty of candidates are available in the country.