+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP query

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
Does anybody know whether or not YOU HAVE TO HAVE a secured job offer before you can apply to the PNP immigration program?

Thanks in advance

jasbir78

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
without a job offer, no body can apply to PNP.
It is an employer driven process.
only employer can apply to PNP for your approval.

Reactions: sweta_nit

craig53

Feb 1, 2006
You most certainly DO NOT have to have a secured job offer-- the provincial officer can decide you have a needed/desired skill or education and qualify you as a nominee based on that. This for the Atlantic provinces anyway. I did not have a specific offer when I applied. Because I'm in healthcare and have a lot of higher education they brought me in.

ramcis

Nov 30, 2007
craig53 said:
You most certainly DO NOT have to have a secured job offer-- the provincial officer can decide you have a needed/desired skill or education and qualify you as a nominee based on that. This for the Atlantic provinces anyway. I did not have a specific offer when I applied. Because I'm in healthcare and have a lot of higher education they brought me in.
Is there any rule that we must have job in hand from province's employer before applying for PNP?

Waiting.....

Regards

A-square

Jan 24, 2007
craig53 said:
Hi craig53,
Please can i have your e-mail address so that I can discuss with you how I can get this provincial nominee stuff. I'm in a healthcare profession and have applied since over 5 years on skilled category and no favourable response yet. I need to seek other alternatives to fast-track the process and as you said that one does not need a secured job offer for PNP, I seem to be very interested and need advice on how to go about it.

Cheers
A-square

ElectroEng

Jan 28, 2008
Hi Craig,

I'm also very interested in moving there ASAP. I am a professional Electronics Engineer with a PhD and years of research experience within UK academia. If you or anyone else can advise on how I can fasttrack my application by provincial nomination, please send me a note. Applications to Canada from England, under the Skilled Worker program, currently take in excess of 3.5 years to process..

Regards,
Tony.

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
I was in Vancouver last summer and was provisionally offered a job.

At the time I was expecting so didn't want to comit until the baby was born. I have had my baby and was wondering what the company in question need to do in order to get the ball rolling regarding employing me.

Who makes the first step? Do I need to do something or is it the employer? If its the employer, who do they need to contact and what information/details will they need to provide? If its me, then who do I contact?

Is there anywhere I can find a step-by-step guide for PNP in BC?

Thank you

Mani

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Actually it depends on what province,because after all under the Canadian constitution each province has a different policy.So whats fine in one province is different in another,Many people do not realize this