+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

SQT@2015

Nov 6, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-April-2020
Hi Brother! Let me tell you what I submitted per my understanding,
PCC only for KSA as UAE is not applicable to me.
For other countries where I stayed 6 months or more, I submitted the same PCC that was submitted already with my Application, with an explanation because I never travel for 6 months or more in these countries since I lodged my Application.
For Selection criteria form from province , I have submitted my correspondence with SINP where they advised that this form is the extension of my Nomination letter, that I already received and submitted.
Schedule A & Travel history was the easiest part and submitted.
Now let’s see how the IRCC will perceive my response. Hope it should be acceptable Inshallah.
It’s all about the luck as it plays vital role here..
Great all the best for you within 15 days you will get response as per trend let see regards

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
I’m a bit concerned about the PCC, in the letter it was mentioned original from UAE, in my case it was KSA, now how do you see the word original ,does this mean I have to send original by post?
In case of original, u need to send original to NS, u can upload copy as well.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I’m a bit concerned about the PCC, in the letter it was mentioned original from UAE, in my case it was KSA, now how do you see the word original ,does this mean I have to send original by post?
I recall an IRCC agent advising me to follow the instructions given by IRCC officers. If you have been requested for original, then submit the original via post and scan a copy. Keep a copy for yourself though. For my home country, PCC are downloaded from a government portal, it is not mailed. How did you receive your PCC?

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I recall an IRCC agent advising me to follow the instructions given by IRCC officers. If you have been requested for original, then submit the original via post and scan a copy. Keep a copy for yourself though. For my home country, PCC are downloaded from a government portal, it is not mailed. How did you receive your PCC?
Here in KSA we receive that as hard copy document. And it needs to be attested by foreign ministry.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Here in KSA we receive that as hard copy document. And it needs to be attested by foreign ministry.
Today I received email acknowledgment from Winnipeg for my documents. But I noticed in GCKey that the Police Certificates for myself and spouse are disappeared. Not sure why that happened. But my status shows Submitted. However to be on safe side I will post the original PCC from KSA today since the last date of submission is April 15. Hope it should arrive there within time Inshallah.

Reactions: MsAniger

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Please can you comment on where to send the original, as in the ADT letter , there is no address mentioned. I’m kind of confused now for the address where to send. I’m thinking to post it to the Winnipeg Found the address from cic website.. is that correct or it should be sent to CIO NovatScotia ? Please if you can advise asap I’m now left with 7 days only.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Please can you comment on where to send the original, as in the ADT letter , there is no address mentioned. I’m kind of confused now for the address where to send. I’m thinking to post it to the Winnipeg Found the address from cic website.. is that correct or it should be sent to CIO NovatScotia ? Please if you can advise asap I’m now left with 7 days only.
My advice
Since NS is where we mail our PR applications, I think it will be safer. Send it as Registered Post so you can get your tracking information. Also attach an LOE to explain, including IRCC's letter requesting the original PCC. Once it's with IRCC NS they can always submit it internally to the office that's processing your application.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My advice
Since NS is where we mail our PR applications, I think it will be safer. Send it as Registered Post so you can get your tracking information. Also attach an LOE to explain, including IRCC's letter requesting the original PCC. Once it's with IRCC NS they can always submit it internally to the office that's processing your application.
Thanks! Actually I got an email response from Winnipeg that they don’t require an original document. It’s an official email so now I’m not worried