+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
You should see it on ECAS too.
Hi!!can I ask you something??
When did your profile updates changed??
I am inland with application at 79% and nothing is updated...it says the exact same thing since the first day...but when I called immigration they told me that I have passed everything and only medicals are pending so I went for upfront medicals.

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
I am inland with application at 79% and nothing is updated...it says the exact same thing since the first day...but when I called immigration they told me that I have passed everything and only medicals are pending so I went for upfront medicals.
You have never received PAL (pre-arrival letter)?

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
You have never received PAL (pre-arrival letter)?
Yes that’s the only message I received..
But in the gc key where it says “Details about your application status “ nothing has changed since the beginning....and in the ecas it says only that they received the application at July 15 2019 and they started working with the application august 1 2019..and that’s it nothing else.
I see to other people it updates when they pass something

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Don't know since I'm using a lawyer.

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi

I was just told that an applicant who has a family member abroad is not getting CoPR after the pandemic.
Does any of you think it's true?

Asingh648

Jul 28, 2020
Hi, my email saying “This refers to your application for permanent residence / temporary residence in Canada. Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Details have been sent to your e-Medical file regarding the medical information required. Please contact the panel physician who performed your immigration medical examination or another e-Medical enabled panel physician. A list of all panel physicians can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx. The panel physician will arrange for the additional medical tests to be carried out and will forward the results directly to this office.” Is it same as yours?
No, I just got the pdf file. With instructions and my info.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I have a lawyer too..but I have my gc key too..a can not understand why your lawyers doesn’t give you your codes
I don't need to since i trust him and he will send me a screenshot anytime i ask :)

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
AR June 14,2019
Aor July 16, 2019
Got MR today, but I did upfront medical exam on Sept 22. What should I do now? Has anyone experienced the same situation? Thank you
You can try asking the clinic to change your number from UMI to IME

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Language requirement for PAPER BASED as Provincial Nominee - NON EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM ????
Recently, I have received nomination from Ontario under International students stream.
Now, i will apply for federal PR. My job title comes under NOC 0.
Do i need to give Ielts test or am I exempt????
You are exempt

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AR June 14,2019
Aor July 16, 2019
Got MR today, but I did upfront medical exam on Sept 22. What should I do now? Has anyone experienced the same situation? Thank you
Seems like ppl will start having some hope getting MR this month.
Hopefully you are not the only one and all June AR will get MR soon.