+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM pl advice !!

vizkiz

May 8, 2006
We all ( me , wife and daughter) landed Canada and returned back to USA after a few days. CIC sent my PR card to the address we gave. But did not send my wifes and daughters. Few days back they sent a letter to the address we gave that , there was some descripancy in the photograph or signature of my wifes and asked my wife to come phisically to the CIC center in Vancouver and have the application filled up and sign so that they can issue PR. They fixed some appointment date . And added that if we miss that appointment beyond 180 days we may have to reapply for the PR card.

Now my wife is pregnant and we are unable to go there. We would like to go there in Dec 2007 sometime , by that time our 180 days time will be passed. I want to know the meaning of "reapply for PR card" ? Does it mean fresh application all toghther or just application for new PR card with new fee of $ 50 ?

Pl adivce us so that we can plan.

Thanks
Vizkiz

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

vizkiz said:
We all ( me , wife and daughter) landed Canada and returned back to USA after a few days. CIC sent my PR card to the address we gave. But did not send my wifes and daughters. Few days back they sent a letter to the address we gave that , there was some descripancy in the photograph or signature of my wifes and asked my wife to come phisically to the CIC center in Vancouver and have the application filled up and sign so that they can issue PR. They fixed some appointment date . And added that if we miss that appointment beyond 180 days we may have to reapply for the PR card.

Now my wife is pregnant and we are unable to go there. We would like to go there in Dec 2007 sometime , by that time our 180 days time will be passed. I want to know the meaning of "reapply for PR card" ? Does it mean fresh application all toghther or just application for new PR card with new fee of $ 50 ?

Pl adivce us so that we can plan.

Thanks
Vizkiz
A new application for the PR card. By the way, if your spouse is pregnant, you are going to have to sponsor the child eventuallly.