+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plzzz reply..I am frm Bangladesh..need some info/suggestion!!

Brinto_emana

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Dhaka
Visa Office......
CHC-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Emana I completed my O levels under CIE.I have completed to AS leves (maths n physics..n grades r C n E respectively) and my IELTS band score is 6.5...so I want to join ICM UTTP stage I at Winnipeg.
So I am kinda nervous about the Study permit.Please suugest me if I have any lackings:

1.I have 25 lacs ( approx. CAD31250) FDR more than 3 months mature and 15(CAD 12500) lacs in my father's savings acc.
2.I have some fixed assest (2 5 storied buildings n a 1 storied building).monthly house rent 4.5 lac(CAD5600)
3.My father is a sevice holder.His salary is 1.5 lac.

These are the details of my sponsor's..So plz suggest me that what additional papers do I need to gather to support my sponsor's documents
so these are my Academic and Financial documents....is it suffuciet to approve my Study permit,??????

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Brinto_emana said:
I am Emana I completed my O levels under CIE.I have completed to AS leves (maths n physics..n grades r C n E respectively) and my IELTS band score is 6.5...so I want to join ICM UTTP stage I at Winnipeg.
So I am kinda nervous about the Study permit.Please suugest me if I have any lackings:

1.I have 25 lacs ( approx. CAD31250) FDR more than 3 months mature and 15(CAD 12500) lacs in my father's savings acc.
2.I have some fixed assest (2 5 storied buildings n a 1 storied building).monthly house rent 4.5 lac(CAD5600)
3.My father is a sevice holder.His salary is 1.5 lac.

These are the details of my sponsor's..So plz suggest me that what additional papers do I need to gather to support my sponsor's documents
so these are my Academic and Financial documents....is it suffuciet to approve my Study permit,??????
Some things are not clear from what you said. Are you applying from BD? Have you already got admission to the program? I may sound rude; but your A level grades don't seem much convincing.

Once you have admission, you will require a Student Visa to travel here. Your educational history, results and financial situation play major role in getting visa. Financially, it seems all good. If there were no gaps in your schooling, Visa Officer may overlook your grades. Once you get visa and land here with your admission paper; you will be granted a STUDY PERMIT anyway.

I did not get it either why you were asking about Study Permit in the first place...

Brinto_emana

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Dhaka
Visa Office......
CHC-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I completed my A lvls on the last MAY/JUNE 2011...I dont have GAPS....Actuallyy I was talking about the VISA...I gt the offer letter from ICM already....so...can u plz tell me about my VISA possibility?..How much imp is TAX papers...my dad n mom got only TIN certificate?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Brinto_emana said:
I completed my A lvls on the last MAY/JUNE 2011...I dont have GAPS....Actuallyy I was talking about the VISA...I gt the offer letter from ICM already....so...can u plz tell me about my VISA possibility?..How much imp is TAX papers...my dad n mom got only TIN certificate?
I think TIN will work in place of TAX papers. I've already said that your financial situation is okay. You have to prove that you have enough ties here in BD and are not planning to stay permanently in Canada. I guess ICM is some kind of university transfer program. So, your plan is to go to university in Canada eventually. The Visa officer will be asking this question. Prepare your answer.

Brinto_emana

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Dhaka
Visa Office......
CHC-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ICM is a pathway college to UNI of MANITOBA....I need to study 1 r 4 months in ICM thn I will enter UNI of manitoba..as a 2nd yr std..
BTW...as I have fixed assests...I think this shows strong tie in BD...What u say....thankQ