+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz Plz Plz advice me sumtig...........

Sahil_mhyd

Nov 10, 2009
Hi everyone,Iam sahil i had applied for student visa,and after a week i got a courier from vfs stating to prove authenticity of loan letter which i had submitted and i went to my consultant and shown him that letter and he told it is genuine and nuthing to worry about.But i went personally to bank and verified it and i came to no that the bank manager is transferred from that bank and they cant help me in any way and i went to regional office of bank and they told i was a fake loan letter.And right now iam very tense what shall i do now as canadian is not ready to give me back my passport until i prove the genuinity of the loan letter and my consultant is not picking my call or meeting me even.what shall i do.......PLZ SOMEBODY ADVICE I WOULD REALLY HEARTHY APPRECIATE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT OF THESE AS I NEED MY PASSPORT BACK AT ANY COST..

salbenz17

Jun 3, 2009
Sahil_mhyd said:
Hi everyone,Iam sahil i had applied for student visa,and after a week i got a courier from vfs stating to prove authenticity of loan letter which i had submitted and i went to my consultant and shown him that letter and he told it is genuine and nuthing to worry about.But i went personally to bank and verified it and i came to no that the bank manager is transferred from that bank and they cant help me in any way and i went to regional office of bank and they told i was a fake loan letter.And right now iam very tense what shall i do now as canadian is not ready to give me back my passport until i prove the genuinity of the loan letter and my consultant is not picking my call or meeting me even.what shall i do.......PLZ SOMEBODY ADVICE I WOULD REALLY HEARTHY APPRECIATE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT OF THESE AS I NEED MY PASSPORT BACK AT ANY COST..
Sahil,

Since there is no way to prove the authenticity of your loan letter, the only option available to you in my opinion is to withdraw your application.

Hope it works out for you.

Benzema

Sahil_mhyd

Nov 10, 2009
Thanks a lot for response but I had send a letter for withdraw of my application.But they say that they want the response to the loan letter first then only they will issue back my passport and i can't withdraw until then itseems.I try alot to convince but they are not ready.

salbenz17

Jun 3, 2009
Sahil_mhyd said:
Thanks a lot for response but I had send a letter for withdraw of my application.But they say that they want the response to the loan letter first then only they will issue back my passport and i can't withdraw until then itseems.I try alot to convince but they are not ready.
Tell them that the person who issued it is no longer working. Basically the same thing that you've stated here. The wost you'll come off with is a note in your file for future reference but you will receive your passport back which is the initial goal.