+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help!! WORK EXPERIENCE VERIFICATION for NOC 1212

Thanhhoat8

Oct 4, 2017
Hello,

I am prepare to go to Canada as Post Grad student. And I have a dream to get PR by Federal Skilled Worker Program with Job in NOC 1212.
Because it is hard to come back my country (after 2 years study in Canada) to get reference letter, so I would like to take it when I quit my current job.

I haven't any experience about this, so PLEASE HELP ME!!! to check it.
1. Is it okay for my job in accounts payable supervisor position?
2. need or not salary information in? (because in my country, the salary is so low to compare with Canada minimum wage)

WORK EXPERIENCE VERIFICATION

05th October 2017

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to verify the employment of ABC who worked for XYZ as an accountant position from 18th August 2014 until 15th Feb 2017. She is a full time employee working 40 hours per week.

As an accountant position, her duties are:

- Supervise the work of invoice processing staffs and payment staffs to ensure that they perform correctly and align with company policy and regulation.
- Monitor, record progress related accouting payable frequently such as whether process is aligned with time line, frame work.
- Verify indexing, posting for payment request, invoices, claims and processing payments.
- Review payment proposals that is run by payment staffs and confirm to release payments with determined value date if they are edaquate to ensure payment punctual with exact amount to suppliers.
- Resolve escalated calls and complains of externals, internal and find out properly solutions as soonest.
- Foresee, propose particular payment schedules in holidays to managers, then implement approved schedules to related deparments.
- Generate report daily, weekly, monthly to ensure smooth operation of the department and submit to manager.
- Discuss, assit managers to issue, update new procedure which can be used to guide related departments following.
- Train to joiners to be aware responsibilities and knowledge to perform on systems (SAP, SRM, Eflow).
- Assist internal/external audit, tax authority.
- Provide neccessary administrative or project support to managers.
- Perform others duties and complete special projects, as needed.

Please contact xxx – Email: xxx– Phone number: xxx Ext: xxx if you have any questions or need more information.

Sincerely,
Head of Finance

I shall be very thankful for your expert opinion. Please help me out from this confusion

best regards,

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello,
I am prepare to go to Canada as Post Grad student. And I have a dream to get PR by Federal Skilled Worker Program with Job in NOC 1212.
Because it is hard to come back my country (after 2 years study in Canada) to get reference letter, so I would like to take it when I quit my current job.

1. Is it okay for my job in accounts payable supervisor position?
2. need or not salary information in? (because in my country, the salary is so low to compare with Canada minimum wage)
I applaud you for thinking ahead, well done. The letter looks pretty good. Yes, you need to include salary information, wages in other countries are not directly comparable to other countries' wages, IRCC is certainly aware of this.

Reactions: Ken2211 and Tomi2

Ken2211

Oct 7, 2017
Please check the highlighted below.

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.
I applaud you for thinking ahead, well done. The letter looks pretty good. Yes, you need to include salary information, wages in other countries are not directly comparable to other countries' wages, IRCC is certainly aware of this.
I also have same position like thanhhoat8. and this is my duties. Please help me !!! eng.ahamdi, jes_ON m""m

As an accountant position, my duties are:
- Control accouting payable progress frequently to ensure process align with time line, frame work, company policy and regulation.
- Verify, supervise the work of staff for coding, posting for payment requests, invoices, claims to ensure that they record correctly expense to accounts, cost centers, profit centers, WBS.
- Monitor payment process to suppliers (domestic, overseas and inter-company) to sure ontime payment with exact amount.
- Review cash balance and cash flow report accuracy on weekly, monthly.
- Resolve escalated calls and complains of externals, internal and find out properly solutions as soonest.
- Control creditors reconciliation monthly.
- Review bank reconciliation monthly.
- Review Tax report (VAT, CIT, WHT) monthly.
- Ensure timely month end closing.
- In charge of external audit, internal audit, compliance and support Tax Audit within timeline.
- Generate report daily, weekly, monthly to ensure smooth operation of the department and submit to manager.
- Discuss, assit managers to issue, update new procedure which can be used to guide related departments following.
- Train, guide to staffs to be aware responsibilities and knowledge to perform on system.
- Provide necessary administrative or project support to managers.
- Perform others duties and complete special projects, as needed.

PS : Sorry Thanhhoat8, I just copy some your idea and put it for me.

Thank so much