Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Hi all,
I'm looking to start my arrima process by next year October
I have few doubts.

À little briefing about my profile
25 m / single
Bachelors in business ( distance education)
Bachelors in psychology
3- years paid experience during the above said course
Delf B2
Ielts - clb 9
My experience isn't technical so I have no hope of getting a job offer in québec

So next year my degree and 3 year work experience will be done and I've planned to apply as soon its done
* what do you think about my profile is arrima way OK for me? I prefer this over ee considering the number of people applying in EE I'm worried. But I guess in arrima way the number of applications is less, I might be wrong

Also knowing French and delf B2 might help me?
Do I need wes for my degree

Is my profile better off with a pg diploma (1 year) distance education to claim points - if so I can do it in my home country (its wes approved yet)

Is delf B2 enough with the required score to claim points for French or should I take tefaq/tef Canada..
Will hiring an advocate in québec help me with applying without any errors
What is the approx timeline for my application, If I apply by December next year with all the foresaid documents

II've read that to get qsq it take almost 2 years.? True?
After getting qsc enter into ee and do all the process over there too? Waiting with other applicants, or is it given more preferenc that I've qsc.?

Do you think I should look into any other programs. Any province and any program is OK for me!

Please help me with this, thank you so much!

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Quebec's processing times are indeed very long and the whole system is a bit of a black box: nobody can predict how many people will be invited, or when, or what the rules will be because they keep changing them. They do accept DELF results.