+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help..

cherisha_k81

Oct 20, 2020
Hi all,
We are a family of 4 presently residing in Jaipur, Rajasthan. My husband is a hotelier and has an international exp of 20+ years in this industry. We all want to shift to Canada and are looking for a reliable and good consultant who can do all the paperwork as we find it difficult to do it on our own because of lack of time. Please suggest one so we can proceed for the same ASAP.

Siham abbas

Jan 17, 2021
من فضلكم أريد تصريح عمل. هل يوجد مكتب او شخص يمكنه مساعدتي في أن أجد وظيفة

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,
We are a family of 4 presently residing in Jaipur, Rajasthan. My husband is a hotelier and has an international exp of 20+ years in this industry. We all want to shift to Canada and are looking for a reliable and good consultant who can do all the paperwork as we find it difficult to do it on our own because of lack of time. Please suggest one so we can proceed for the same ASAP.
Given your age you most likely are not eligible for Express Entry. You need to take language tests and get education assessed so you don‘t need a consultant for that. Pick a licensed consultant but you should figure out your score first.

Reactions: cherisha_k81

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
I don't understand Arabic, if you can plz translate in english it would be of great help..
He is not replying to your question.

He just said did you find anyone and that he wants someone or some office to help him with work permit and finding a job.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all,
If you want professional advice, I would strongly recommend that you hire an immigration lawyer in Canada rather than working with a consultant in your home country. This forum is paid for by a good immigration lawyer in Canada and you can contact his office by clicking on "campbell cohen" in the top left hand corner of your screen.

If your husband has 20+ years of experience, then one of the challenges you are going to face in qualifying to immigrate is age. Canadian immigration programs are generally geared towards individuals who are younger and you will lose significant points due to age making it much harder to be selected through a program like Express Entry where you need to score around 470 points to be picked for PR against other applicants. When someone doesn't have enough points to be selected under Express Entry, we normally tell them to look at the provincial programs (PNP). However your husband's occupation is not in demand so I'm not sure this is an option.

In short, due to your husband's age and occupation, immigrating to Canada may not be possible using his profile.

What is your occupation?

Reactions: cherisha_k81

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is really not a good time to find jobs in the hospitality industry and the industry won't be bouncing back for a while. If he has a decent job now I wouldn't consider moving to Canada without a job already lined up. I woukd do some research because you don't seem to have realized how people qualify for PR. How many degrees do you or tour husband have? have you done the IELTS? If you are yonnger, have 2 degrees and have been working recently you may have a better chance of qualifying for PR for your family.

cherisha_k81

Oct 20, 2020
Given your age you most likely are not eligible for Express Entry. You need to take language tests and get education assessed so you don‘t need a consultant for that. Pick a licensed consultant but you should figure out your score first.
Thanks dear..

cherisha_k81

Oct 20, 2020
If you want professional advice, I would strongly recommend that you hire an immigration lawyer in Canada rather than working with a consultant in your home country. This forum is paid for by a good immigration lawyer in Canada and you can contact his office by clicking on "campbell cohen" in the top left hand corner of your screen.

If your husband has 20+ years of experience, then one of the challenges you are going to face in qualifying to immigrate is age. Canadian immigration programs are generally geared towards individuals who are younger and you will lose significant points due to age making it much harder to be selected through a program like Express Entry where you need to score around 470 points to be picked for PR against other applicants. When someone doesn't have enough points to be selected under Express Entry, we normally tell them to look at the provincial programs (PNP). However your husband's occupation is not in demand so I'm not sure this is an option.

In short, due to your husband's age and occupation, immigrating to Canada may not be possible using his profile.

What is your occupation?
I am a professional singer...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......