+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help my family please please help

Ahmad jamshid

Aug 30, 2021
Hello nobles
My family and I are under threat from the Taliban
My father is a military colonel and my father has been attacked several times by gunmen and we also reported to the Afghan National Security
When Zone 303 was in Spin Ghar in Paktia province, there was an attack on my father's room. Fortunately, he survived.
And it is on the Taliban blacklist
And my father has worked with you dear ones and has a lot of successes and our lives are in danger and I have been beaten by unknown people several times.
Now I ask you, dear ones, to give us a new life. Thanks for the cooperation of the please help me sir please please help

Rohan.rashede@gmail.com

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello nobles
My family and I are under threat from the Taliban
My father is a military colonel and my father has been attacked several times by gunmen and we also reported to the Afghan National Security
When Zone 303 was in Spin Ghar in Paktia province, there was an attack on my father's room. Fortunately, he survived.
And it is on the Taliban blacklist
And my father has worked with you dear ones and has a lot of successes and our lives are in danger and I have been beaten by unknown people several times.
Now I ask you, dear ones, to give us a new life. Thanks for the cooperation of the please help me sir please please help

Rohan.rashede@gmail.com
Unfortunately This website isn’t affiliated with the Ca a dian government. I wish safety for your whole family