+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please give me the right direction !!!

sahil71

Jul 4, 2007
Hello friends,

I am asking this question again in this forum , so please give me right direction ,,,,

I want to apply for the Canadian immigration in Federal Class through simplified application process ,
and sure ,I want to migrate to Canada with all my family so I have added up all my family members ( my wife and 3 kids ) in my application form. My question is that , Will i have to pay the processing fee for all my family including me ? OR only I have to pay my processing fee . ?

In case If I pay all processing fees for me and my family, and due to any reason during evaluation of my application, my application get refused , I will lost all my money (processing fee of all my family ) since they have already told the these initial processing fees is non-refundable. so in this situation what would be better for me ? should i only pay the processing fees for my application , or what should i do ?

i want to migrate to canada with all my family . so please advise me ,

thankss

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sahil71 said:
Hello friends,

I am asking this question again in this forum , so please give me right direction ,,,,

I want to apply for the Canadian immigration in Federal Class through simplified application process ,
and sure ,I want to migrate to Canada with all my family so I have added up all my family members ( my wife and 3 kids ) in my application form. My question is that , Will i have to pay the processing fee for all my family including me ? OR only I have to pay my processing fee . ?

In case If I pay all processing fees for me and my family, and due to any reason during evaluation of my application, my application get refused , I will lost all my money (processing fee of all my family ) since they have already told the these initial processing fees is non-refundable. so in this situation what would be better for me ? should i only pay the processing fees for my application , or what should i do ?

i want to migrate to canada with all my family . so please advise me ,

thankss
You have to pay the fees for the whole family.

PMM

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
5. Calculate your fees.

You will have to pay the following fees:

* The processing fee for you and your dependants who will accompany you to Canada must be submitted when you apply. It is not refundable, even if your application is not approved.

For principal applicant (yourself) $550, this covers your spouse.
For the kids more than 22 years $550 each
For the kids below 22 years (unmarried) $150 each

For more information refer to the guide page 6:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/ESap.pdf

Thank you.

bobine

May 5, 2008
he sahil 71

for your problem i guess you should seek "habib890" or "PMM" 's advice.
anyway what i can tell you is to pay the whole fee, i've meant yours,
your wife and each of your dependent chid.
you seem like you don't have confident on what you are doing!- why????-
you must put faith and work on this project if you really want to immigrate to canada
unless you just joking around and telling yourself let me try and see!

even though i'm not expert my advice to you is go ahead and do it and by doing this
you will avoid the delay in the process of your application.all you have to lose is to win!
and remember NOT TAKING A RISK IS RISKY!

good luck and please don't turn around!

shezi

Mar 6, 2008
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Friend.

i think you should check first your application status either you are able to go to canada or not.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp
if you are able to get pass marks why you are worry?don't waste your time and as per advice "PMM" and "habib890" this is better you should pay the fee of you and your dependents who will accompany you to canada.